Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Pull them back from the abyss, they’ve lost it! :astonished::flushed::scream:
:rofl::rofl::joy::sob::joy::rofl:

Quite the Mr. Bean self-satisfied look about them too🤭

2 Likes

do that game in you discussion box, the one on your profile here… it will take several steps… so it’s better that way…

4 Likes

What’s goin on here? hahaha
tenor
This is so funny haha

3 Likes

It’s the “badges” riot, challenge and “RACE”!!
(“badges” you can receive here on discussions, see your profile, do not mistake these with badges earned on Viki with subbing or segging)

3 Likes

hahaha it’s so funny how this is turning in something else, completely different

2 Likes

As you can see Discobot may seem like an advanced A.I. bot from the future but is in fact the lesser intelligent brother of a Roomba floor cleaner, which is why we try to not mention him by name because he’ll keep popping up and clutter a topic.

@entwyfhasbeenfound @my_happy_place if you PM a message (any subject line) to discobot with the message

It will start a tutorial on using Discussions, at the end of the tutorial it will give you the
badge and a certificate. During the tutorial there is this bit which isn’t required to get the badge (but does teach you some useful markdown code to make your post more fancy)

Once you have this badge you can then send a message

to get this badge and it’s certificate.

4 Likes

Yes, I know that are different kind of badges. I was trying to figure out how to get the email one, but it seems like is the more difficult to get so I just stop watching that and get fun haha.
BTW. I keep receiving badges in here haha

4 Likes

For all of you who jumped in the tram, best of luck on reaching middle earth! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(◠‿◕)

1 Like

Oh boy, more badges! It’s what we’re all here for, right? :wink:

BTW, if discobot can earn me more badges, I take back my ‘useless’ comment from earlier. :grin:

3 Likes

As Onion guy already said, the email function has not been enabled by Viki…

2 Likes

I have one, the simple one without bluetooth. The Roomba is somehow stupid, it misses out on spots and goes over some spots like hundred times, I have to move him. Btw Roomba was developed in Mass at the MIT. The vacuum reminds me the FIRST Robotics competitions (founded by Dean Kamen who developed “ginger” or later Segway).

3 Likes

There’s an oldie but goodie! But not as scary as your average K-drama police chase . . .

A definite “girls rule” adventure!

2 Likes

ao is anyone going to try to get those badges from Discobot-Sensei? I wish you luck on entering the Heavenly Realms of licensing! :joy::hugs:

I suddenly found something to satisfy all our competitive spirits- Go click on the Google or follow this link:

It’s a cute, pixelated historical-Japanese themed game that’s short and easy to play! Gets you into the Olympics spirit

3 Likes

Just saying hello to us crazy badge achievers!

Favim

2 Likes

Talking of bots and hotpot of cultures. What would catch my eye in my YT recommends today other than my favorite bot AG3! She seems to be on a cross culture exchange with the Japanese currently. :stuck_out_tongue:

Screenshot%202021-07-23%20114318

4 Likes

heyyyy… she does supposedly speak Japanese, but none of these songs are part of the OST! :joy::joy: someone’s got a real hotpot going!

3 Likes

I know there are other places for off-topic, but I have not read even one comment there. So, I am sorry, but …
Just in case someone is wondering why I am not posting as much as I normally might. I am just busy at home, that’s all.
Sometimes I got a bit of time for reading, but commenting is a different case as I will spend too much time in here.
As I mention somewhere before, we were not hit by the hard rainfall disaster. Still weather is not going to be nice rain, thunderstorm warning incl. hail, wind, and heavy rain. We had a temperature drop after having 30 °C yesterday.
I hope everyone stays safe, and I will be able to join the fun again at a later point.

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! Stay safe and take care! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You can come ANYONE to the Segue Cafe - Sometimes several of us are in there at one time and we chat! Lots of fun - but you can post some random thoughts if ever you want! I know you know about them - I just love chatting in REAL TIME

@lutra stay safe in the storms

I got this nine hours ago. I am again baffled.

Have I not been doing all along the activity for which I am being awarded this badge?

Share button? Am I again not seeing what is in front of me?

https://media.giphy.com/media/UUmIHClLQvDpsrCucn/giphy.gif

(Giphy)

2 Likes