Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

No no! I love you :heart: too!!

2 Likes

Excuse me… @kdrama2020ali @padmalayag is it oppa trafficking I’m seeing here?? :scream::scream:
giphy
save

3 Likes

I think so yes!

1 Like

It’s LIKE POTATO CHIPS - YOU CAN’T JUST HAVE ONE

@padmalayag @vivi_1485

2 Likes

Awesome comparison!! Daebak!

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh my DAEBAK isn’t he CUTE!!!
Just because he’s cute

Eat lots and lots and lots of CHIPS

1 Like

I got me an anniversary badge for the 5th time lol

3 Likes

Thank you i found wonderful stuff in your link like this one

I feel bad for this cat. It’s abuse forcing him to watch and recording him over and over again.

THE BEST ONE HAHAHAHAAHA

2 Likes

Those front row :cat: seats :cat: were . . . Neck Snap! Finger snap! Taken!

2 Likes

Your badge was for “Nice Reply” under the posting badges. :wink::+1:t5: ´◔‿ゝ◔`)━☞ :point_down:t5:
https://discussions.viki.com/badges/6/nice-reply
Scroll, and scroll, and scroll and scroll to the 2019 awards. . . or :point_down:t5:
https://discussions.viki.com/badges/6/nice-reply?username=angelight313_168
Screenshot_20210713-191549_Chrome

:woman_shrugging:t5: A lack of creativity by 'er :robot: :point_left:t5: :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Nice Reply
This badge is granted when “your” reply gets
10 likes._ Your reply made an impression_ on the community and helped move the conversation forward.

Screenshot_20210624-155116_(2)

3 Likes

And this is what I get for posting

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 25% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

4 Likes

Hahaha @kdrama2020ali you must enjoy talking to yourself. :joy:

I just got a badge for giving out 100 likes and getting 100 likes in return. The shocking part, though, is that apparently only 85 other people have been awarded this badge. Am I just handing out hearts too indiscriminately? Should I be more discerning about who I give my heart to? :heart:

4 Likes

I love those badges - I have a few where like only a few of us have it! Makes me laugh

4 Likes

You over took me in the daily stats for a whole like 12 hours. I just took it back over! And I am #1 right now for the YEAR - Seriously competitive so the gloves are off now!!! BAhahahahahahahaha!

I didn’t even know about the stats or badges until like a month or so ago.

2 Likes

I found out about the badges right away because I keep getting notifications when I am awarded a new one, but I didn’t know there was somewhere to view stats.

2 Likes

Yes, if I tell you - you will get competitive like me! I had to take the #1 spot! You WANNA know???

3 Likes

Except, I already found it, so game on! :rofl:

3 Likes

We are battling for hearts at the moment!

I wanted the #1 or the Year so I went after @frustratedwriter

3 Likes