Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

She’s very greedy…she wants them all for herself; but I know she can’t have them all, so she better start giving some back! I want Seo In Guk! She can have Junho, and give you Minho.

Deal? lmao:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I like it !! I’m in for the deal

3 Likes

I WANT MORE!!!
@padmalayag

I DON’t GIVE UP MY BOYS

3 Likes

HOTTIE POSSE - THEY ARE

2 Likes

:joy: How did you find something so niffty :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You are greedy!!

1 Like

@padmalayag @angelight313_168 @leerla73
@kdrama2020ali

I don’t know what it’s about right now, but it doesn’t matter, just stay as you are :slight_smile::joy::partying_face:
And be funny :sun_with_face::slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s about the Oppas :joy::laughing::joy: it’s a bitter, drag down, all out battle :laughing::rofl: there’s even a so called court case, with lawyers, judge, P.I. on the job :laughing::laughing: sometimes. The case is Minho :sparkling_heart: against Minho :purple_heart: :laughing::smile: :purple_heart: is self represented. Their fight goes from thread, to thread :woman_facepalming:t5: :woman_shrugging:t5: :rofl::joy: But, the bulk of it is found :point_down:t5:

3 Likes

Hahhah yesyes!

2 Likes

We fighting over a guy from a drama that will never be ours :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@padmalayag

You NO LOVE ME!!!

2 Likes

Actually I sing - I’m a Soprano - And I sing this Little Mermaid song "ALL THE TIME"

1 Like

That too, but I meant the puppy, and her two boxes of Oppas. :grinning:

2 Likes

I realized that when I walked upstairs

@gaby_heitmann_975
She needs to know about HOTTIE POSSE

1 Like

I think she does :sparkles::wink::+1:t5:

But, by all means link her, or send her an invite via the invite button :sparkles::wink::ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

I seriously think I need to make
"My Hottie Posse" t-shirts
"My Hottie Posse" Mugs etc etc etc

I think I could have a good business plan going on!

2 Likes

Advanced Badge Skills!

I invited her to Hottie Posse!

1 Like

You should, you’ve already got several ideas out, just stay within the guidelines here :laughing::joy: or you’ll get a different kind of you know what :wink::ok_hand:t5::joy:

1 Like

TMI

1 Like

This is what’s happening :blush:
!Korean Drama Memes and Quotes

2 Likes