Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Aw - I had a terrible day and that made me smile!

tenor

(but it is like Pokémon - Gotta have them all)

4 Likes

How did you all get the advanced tutorial badge? I’ve looked at that badge so many times, and looked for an advanced tutorial, but I don’t see one. There will be some badges I’ll never get, you know like that new user of the month one, that one’s long gone now. lol The visiting 365 seems unlikely too when I usually get at least one power outage a year that lasts a day or more.

5 Likes

Find your PM with Discobot and then type @ discobot start advanced user (I broke the tag so we don’t call him here)
The Brat will start your advanced user tutorial immediately. Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks, Yes, we don’t want to call the talkative brat here, we may never get rid of him. lol

4 Likes

Did you get it?:laughing:

2 Likes

Those with licenses in discussions :wink:

5 Likes

LOL we act like the elite class on Discussions when we just followed a few instructions The Brat gave us :joy:

6 Likes

yes, I did. :smile:

It was really hard, not at all like I already knew it, and had used all the features in discussion already. *sarcassm

6 Likes

cha%20eun%20woo%20bird

There were parts of that tutorial that bugged the heck out of me!

5 Likes

did you miss this part? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nope - Right Back At Ya! :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve posted in this thread, but I guess it’s a place to note that I’ve labored enough cleaning presubs to merit a thank you from somewhere in the Viki bean-counting department.

This was apparently granted me just over two weeks ago, and I found the email yesterday. I also got an email saying that now I’m a Qualified Contributor.

Hooray?

11 Likes

Congrats! I’m happy for you that you were finally able to get your foot in the door, as they say.

4 Likes

Let’s hope the door doesn’t slam on that foot.

(Giphy)

3 Likes

@entwyfhasbeenfound, that ‘next payment amount: at USD 0.00’ is looking pretty appealing! :partying_face::partying_face: Congrats! :blush::+1:t5:

3 Likes

Congratulations! And thank you for your hard work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. You have been a good role model.

2 Likes

Aww I’m feeling young and shy now :joy::sweat_smile: I just find joy helping people ^^

2 Likes

Whoah!
Did I… Did I just…?

7 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Thank you for being part of Discussions!

4 Likes