Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Can you guys help me get the badge too? :slight_smile:
https://discussions.viki.com/invites/3yhMAndDGU

3 Likes

I tried but…

I hope you’ve got enough “acceptances” to get the badge. :muscle:

2 Likes

She’ll get it! @damiechan, Go accept the invite link you posted, it also counts! :rofl: Go! :rofl:

2 Likes
I think you will agree. 😌

This thread should be awarded all three of these badges. We can, so, make it happen!

If you haven’t yet, drop a :heart: heart in the opening topic, and we’re on our way to making it happen!
:blush: (⁠人⁠⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠゚⁠+➜ :point_down:t5:
Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Great Topic
This badge is granted when your topic gets 50 likes. You kicked off a fascinating conversation and the community loved the lively discussion that resulted!

Good Topic
This badge is granted when your topic gets 25 likes. You launched a vibrant conversation that the community rallied around.

Nice Topic :white_check_mark: Awarded :white_check_mark:
This badge is granted when your topic gets 10 likes. You started an interesting conversation that the community enjoyed.

3 Likes

Thank you for trying! Let’s see if I get it, if not, I’ll be back! :muscle:

3 Likes

How did it go @damiechan I just got mines… did you get yours?

Thanks peeps for your support to achieve those, the discobrat hasn’t noticed “the flaws” :rofl:

6 Likes

Ok folks thank you so much for all your support to earn those higher badges…
It’s raining badges!!!

I hope @damiechan got hers too :wink:
and congrats to @jadecloud88 who got them as well

https://discussions.viki.com/invites/kB4MV4eip1

https://discussions.viki.com/t/open-for-business-bozoli-got-this-unattainable-badge-promoter-badge-the-bronze/51078?u=simi11

3 Likes

Oops, what happened here??

1 Like

Thank you, darl. Just got my “CHAMPION” badge an hour ago lol

Time for a group hug :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hmm… am on the lookout for more. Feed me, ppl! I’m hungry again lol :rofl:

@damiechan :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :drum: :drum: :drum:

6 Likes

I only got the campaigner, so lets try again :pray::pray::pray:
https://discussions.viki.com/invites/zrCNfo34ep

3 Likes

Are you seeing a notification I accepted?

This is what I want to verify. :grin:

@simi11,
Based on ninjas_with_onions screenshot below, it does work!

2 Likes

:muscle: :four_leaf_clover:
Just accepted your invitation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

she needs 5 peeps to earn it… it basically says “members” trust level, but perhaps regulars work too ??

4 Likes

Maybe that’s how you are all fooling badge bot, since we all have the Basic badge, the Members badge (and some the Regular badge)
When it registers that someone has accepted an invite, it does a daily verification that they have the required badge and tallies up the number of invites and awards the campaigner and champion badge accordingly.
It does not take in factors like it has to be a CHANGE from New to Basic or a change from Basic to Member status.

6 Likes

how to do that invite thing, asking for a friend lol?

2 Likes

It is! :grinning:

Maybe if we ask nicely, our Admin, will flip that switch using that T12 function?

1 Like
  1. Click on share a link on the bottom of a topic:

2. Click on Invite:

3. Select how many you want to invite, then Save Invite (it will generate a link you copy from “copy/paste” icon blue box, click on that and Save Invite (Ignore email box)

4. post generated link in your choice of Topic you are sharing with @yourfriend . Your friends needs to click on the Invite link. You will see when friend accepts your invitation in notification…

4 Likes

Thank you for trying again :heart: @feyfayer @simi11 @maria_lavendula_77 @ninjas_with_onions @jadecloud88 @leerla73 @mary19c11 I hope now it’s enough to get the badge :smiley:

8 Likes

@alfhild , congratulations on your Wiki Editor badge :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Thank you :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I figured I’d try it too :see_no_evil:

4 Likes