Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

So it didn’t stop you from accepting all your invite yourself?!
Why didn’t we think to do that! :thinking::persevere::rofl::rofl:
Badge bot is dumber than I gave it credit for!!!

Edit: I just tried testing this “feature”
did a 3 invite link and accepted the first one but on clicking on it again to accept the second invite it seems to know.

3 Likes

What did I do?
I placed one link that finally worked and got Promoter, Campaigner and Champion all together in less than half a day? I am puzzled.
@ninjas_with_onions leaving a :candy: for you without your help I wouldn’t have kept trying. Thanks. Oops, and thanks to everyone taking the invite! Pancakes to share :pancakes:!

:tada: Congrats to: @my_happy_place @shraddhasingh who got badges too!

3 Likes

Try creating five different links, then clicking on all five, and the bot doesn’t care! :rofl::joy::rofl: Coolest job in the whole world! The joke’s on us alright, I wasn’t wrong with that gif then. . . the bot’s just having a party! Dancing, and singing :notes::studio_microphone:"Lie to me!":studio_microphone::notes::rofl:

4 Likes

Hmm, I’m a little late in the game since I don’t come in here that often anymore. I think I’m just a basic user, maybe? Wait, I’m a “Member.” So would this work for me? No idea. But what da heck. Here you go!
Please click on my invite~ ^^

https://discussions.viki.com/invites/Ykrat2CgWi

@leerla73
@simi11
@ninjas_with_onions
@bozoli
@shraddhasingh
@feyfayer
@frustratedwriter
@damiechan
@lutra
@jadecloud88

8 Likes

Make different links, that’ll work.

3 Likes

Well, I definitely got five accepted invitations on my link, but I was only awarded the Promoter and Campaigner badges. I guess I’ll have to try again. Thanks in advance to anyone who clicks below. :clinking_glasses:

https://discussions.viki.com/invites/SNmUqoEzJ7

2 Likes

One or two were probably only at Basic level so didn’t see a total of five Member levels accepting, this other link should take you to the required total Member accepted invite.

4 Likes

Gotcha. I didn’t notice that the final one needed member level people. :+1:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: The bot’s probably back on vacation, a real one. It took us a whole day after getting our invites accepted. :joy: Then, lately it’s been spitting them out on a dime. :joy: So, now, let’s wait, and see. :rofl:

@my_happy_place,
I hope you’re clicking on your own links, you’ve got the trust level, and the bot doesn’t care! :smile:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
There you go! We shouldn’t give AI too much credit lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Okay Everbody, step back!

Step back!
Step back!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Testing in progress!

The coveted :outbox_tray: :incoming_envelope: email :e-mail: :inbox_tray: badge.

Testing!!

Testing!!

The invite button may actually work for the email badge. especially since we over thought the last badge. :thinking:
It’s the same invite drop down at the bottom of the topic, except!:point_up:t5: This time!

• Instead of a username, input an email address. Like what you did before @ninjas_with_onions.!

:rofl: Just thought of this, maybe input your own email! :rofl:

• The “Send, and email” button should then light up!

• Next copy the created link, and place in the box for who you’re sending the email.

• Next resend email, or if you have any invite link, try that :woman_shrugging:t5: who knows?

You can edit the email, and resend it by going to your profile, as pictured in this picture. You’ll see all the recent invites sent out as well. Got it! Let’s go!

:pensive: The Result :pleading_face:

1 Like

I see what you’re getting at but the last time I tried to save and send an invite to myself

It knows who I was by the registered email.
Even if I send it to another e-mail account and somehow dumb bot dishes that badge out it would be to a “new” account and I’d want that badge to be given to this account.

1 Like

What about this info, have you ever got it?:

1 Like

Nope, not see that before

2 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion, we might figure it out, but how?:woman_shrugging:t5:

Ha Ha, determined, I’ll give you that much, don’t you have a gold bar heist to attend to? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m hiding from the rain. What’s that about, not a clue…

If you’re that determined to find a loophole in taking badges off Badge bot… :joy::joy:

1 Like

1 Like

yes log in error, the email doesn’t match

leerla73 Leerla73 :blush::sunflower:

Your account email address is marygrether1@gmail.com.

Continue

This invitation cannot be redeemed. Please ask the person who invited you to send you a new invitation.

and thats it for the day

1 Like