Bah... so many great dramas gone. It really makes me very sad

I so love Asian dramas, but of late the internet seems to be loosing dramas faster than I can find or watch them. So many beautiful things that people love, lost… it’s so sad. And regional locks to boot. I sooo wish that things did not have to be this way. :frowning:

I took a few months off because I was busy and come back to find Drama Fever gone and with it quite a number of dramas I have enjoyed in the past or even had not finished. The two I was working on were “Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms” and “Prince of Lan Ling”. I was especially enjoying Prince of Lan Ling. The first few episodes where some of the best I have seen. But I never got to finish it. :frowning:

And then I come on here. I had already lost Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo which I really loved… but did get to see to the end. But now I see I’ve lost also “The Girl’s Speech” and “Hours of my Life”. Again, I was especially enjoying The Girl’s Speech… Some of the best early episodes I have seen. And now they are gone… I’m so sad, and I never got to see the ends of these dramas. Meh. Really sad. :frowning:

I really hate seeing so many beautiful things that people love seemingly scrubbed from the face of the universe… I have trouble seeing the good in that. I know it’s not Viki’s fault. They are on our side trying to save what they can… but I still hate it and I’m very sad.

You’re right, it’s both sad and upsetting.

The Girl’s Speech is still here. Maybe it’s not available in your region? I live in Europe and I can see it fine.
https://www.viki.com/tv/29040c-the-girls-speech?locale=en
Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo is restricted to me (both the Japanese and the Korean version), but that’s not something I would ever consider watching again.

However, there are other options, you know, so that you can finish the ones you started. A quick Google search found me The Girl’s Speech
You have to search for it under Gakkou no Kaidan, the Japanese title.
Same for Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo. I found it on the same site, as well as Prince of Lan Ling.
Warning: never click on any popup window or ad on those sites, and you’ll be fine.

It’s probably just a coincidence? but this drama is also know as Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms https://www.viki.com/tv/36372c-eternal-love

Thanks so much. I really do want to see the rest of these shows… And I would totally re-watch Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo again… Not sure I will have time though. But yes, The Girl’s Speech is region locked for me. Also, yes that Eternal Love is the same drama… but it is also region locked… :frowning: I’ll take your advice and search for these in Japanese though.(or Chinese for Eternal Love) Thanks much. You guys are a huge help. :slight_smile:

I’m just concerned… Viki seems like about the last of the reputable Asian drama sites… They seem to be dropping like flies. And now Viki is losing shows so fast. I can hardly find Japanese shows on here any more and we’re losing all the old ones that I love. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh… wait… Eternal Love is not region locked. It’s just not up yet. Ok.

Idk where you live but Mischievous Kiss is on Netflix. 1 and 2.

Thanks… you all are so helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like