🎬 "Beauty Inside" - Every Sunday @9PM ET [POSTPONED]

Hello! For personal reasons I really need to distract myself by enjoying a drama that probably half of the population already watched lol. The best way to do it is with this amazing Viki community! :smiley: The drama is “Beauty Inside” and it will be every Sunday at 9PM Eastern Time starting Feb 6th.

Here’s a forum that I will leave open until Feb 4th (Friday) so please RSVP (it’s just to have an idea of how many people to expect, nothing too serious haha). In this forum, please let me know if you would like to watch 1 or 2 episodes every week: https://forms.gle/FRyEJkFc2XSUErVk8

To avoid confusion until then, we’ll stick to just watching one episode on Feb 6th. If the majority decides to watch 2 episodes weekly, we’ll start doing so the week after on Feb 13th.

Please refrain from commenting under this post as I will be posting updates and links for the weekly watch parties. If you have any questions, you can contact me through Viki --> kassidy2002

Thank you!
Kassidy

2 Likes

{Upcoming Schedule} :

:rotating_light:Beauty Inside, EPISODE 1 -> Sunday, Feb 6th @9PM + 10-15 minutes wait until I press play :rotating_light:

1 Like