4 Likes

The picture looks nice, and speaks volumes :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yep.
It’s a total mood!
:smile:

1 Like

How have you been during the Covid-19?

We have blocked contacts, Minimum distance 2 m. And no more than 2 people together, Except close family members…
I’m going for a walk with my horse,Or ride a bike with my friend.
It’s also pretty rural at home, Where Corona doesn’t have it easy, I think and hope :thinking::blush::blush:

That’s good! :sunny:
I have been doing school work online, exercising, eating healthy, getting on YouTube, and such on. I also zoom my teachers for fun. Well, they zoom the students so that they can see how we are doing. I have two zoom meetings tomorrow with my teachers. They aren’t mandatory though.

2 Likes

Hopefully the whole thing will be over soon and we are all free again.
Corona is a blessing for nature, It also has something good.
I wish you and everyone else the best in this time :heart:
You stay healthy too :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Same here! You too! :hugs:

1 Like

LA has clean air now! The smog has lifted from the city. Seismologists can get more accurate readings of the Earth’s movements because the noise of trains and cars has reduced.

2 Likes

Wow! At least the Corona Virus is doing good for something in this world! :thinking::hushed:

2 Likes

This is a virus that causes so much harm, and at the same time means something great for the world…
Unfortunately, it will be too short for nature :roll_eyes:

But the thought would be a nice one
:heart::heart::heart::heart: Recreation :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yep. Same here.
Do you live with family?

My school days have been sweet kitty for a long, long time :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:
But my family is around me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m from Germany and you?

Clarksville TN

1 Like

I don’t know any other language besides english. Since your from Germany, do you know any other language?

1 Like

Oh no, I can only speak German :pensive:
But my last bit of school English And the Google translator help me​:grin::grin:

Otherwise I would have helped some to translate into German :hugs::slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

That good! :smile:

Yes it’s funny :joy: So you get a little further And my little english is getting a little better… A little bit… :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

Yep…:hugs: