BEST KDRAMA KISS SCENE?(may contain spoilers)

which was the best #1 kiss scene EVER for a kdrama? u can also include which was your favorite most recent one and some of your favorites if u would like,even if they werent the best kiss but the one that made u cheer and get happy that the two characters FINALLY kissed, but u must include your #1

PLEASE SAY “SPOILER FOR [KDRAMA’S NAME]” in case someone may not have seen the show and was planning too

My number 1 kiss was and will probably always be Lie To Me’s kiss xD

spoiler if u didnt watch lie to me

this was the best moment kiss :

and this was the best #1 KISS or cola kiss xD :

8 Likes

Absolutly agree with you! Best kisses, and I fell in love with Kang Ji Hwan in this drama!

1 Like

YES!! he was sooo handsomeeee xD one of those “manly men” u like to see in kdramas x)))))

Totally loved them! I think Yoon Eun Hye is one of the best “kissing scene” actress! I also love her kiss scene in “Goong”.

And I like this one ^^

4 Likes

Oh girl
I seriously love so many kiss scenes T_T
At first all of Lee Min Ho Kiss scenes
Actually in Faith I was going to have heart attack and it’s still the same even after 5 times or I don’t remember how often I watched that
SPOILER [FAITH]
Even if the kiss is not that special the whole drama is based on just one kiss and that was AHHHHHHH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jz6yZo3oho

EDIT : “Maybe bcs it was a … This is my women , I know I am going to die after that but I still wanna kiss her”

1 Like

YES!! goong was great. and is this from… secret garden?? :smiley:
wow it looks cute awwwwwwWW

1 Like

woww yes LEE MIN HO is pretty great at those kiss scenes O.O <3

5 Likes

Yep, Secret Garden! I loved Hyun Bin in that one (well, in all of his dramas, but specially in that one xD)

1 Like

ahhh i will have to watch. thats in my list of “must see soon” dramas xD

1 Like

You haven’t seen Secret Garden??? I cannot believe that is possible!

5 Likes

HAHAHAHHAHA!! I KNOW ppl will KILL me for this but at the time i started getting into so ,many dramas but i was planning on it.

1 Like

Ehmm I stopped at the middle of it bcs i couldn’t stand that girl anymore

1 Like

Hahahahaha don’t worry, at least you tried! xD

I don’t know why just it was so annoying that she was like
Omg Oscaaaaaaaa oscaaaaaaaa and I was like
Girl Shut up and go to Hyun bin pls

I love the actress Ha Ji-Won like in The King 2hearts but Secret Garden was seriously nothing for me

2 Likes

Yeeeeesss!!! I mean! Oska was cool, but girl please!!! Hyun Bin is crawling for you!

BUT you have to see Big Bang’s parody (if you hadn’t seen it ^^)!!!

2 Likes

This scene is really the cutest ever

1 Like

Yes I understand, with real life, work/school, and projects here at Viki, I almost don’t have time to watch my beloved dramas! My list is huge and I cannot finish one!

2 Likes

It’s not on Viki, but that guy on Wang’s family does it best: wait till the end of the trailer. He can give some of the top stars lessons. Oh,he can also hug, not that splatting the womans face in his shoulder while he strikes a pose.

1 Like

I like that drama
hahaha it’s on my list now
thanks !!

1 Like

ME TOO T.T i seriously cant! ive been avoiding dramas for days and i hate that because they keep pilling up lol