Best ongoing drama

LOL. That’s awesome! Yh, I think it’s a great series, too. I just wanted to find something to fill other viewing days. My Secret Hotel’s sounding pretty interesting. Maybe I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Uhmmm surplus princess and High school love on, ITS A MUST-WATCH, i wish all the episodes were aired, but its still ongoing :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! Surplus princess is SOOOO awesome LOL she is so crazy especially on the first episode when she looks at his butt LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah she’s crazy and funny ! It’s funny for a mermaid to love butts so much :stuck_out_tongue:

‘It’s ok that’s love’ and ‘Marriage not dating’ are more mature than we are used to, more realistic where adult relationships are more 21st century. ‘It’s ok’ is so well written and the cast are exceptional that I’ve been known to clap when each episode ends even if it’s making me want to cry. So beautiful.
‘Marriage not dating’ so funny even though they included the crazy mother aspect it was refreshing to watch her come out of her shell. ‘Fated to love you’ was really well done and I enjoyed it a lot mainly due again to the cast.
‘Glorious day’ airs Saturday and Sunday and it is a nice family drama but a great cast also.
‘Temptation’ is a curious one I haven’t decided if it’s any good yet. It’s just me, I hate when women are portrayed as stupid, jealous and vindictive. I will stick it out and hope it won’t make me regret doing so.

Ikr lmao :smiley:

I think that’s why I liked those dramas, especially “it’s okay that’s love”. A lot of dramas don’t deal with mental illness at all and if they do they are belittled, ignored and put down. I feel that it adds so much more depth and realistic aspects to the drama because that’s how the world is.

I just finished Fated to love you as well and was decently surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I’m going to try and give my secret hotel another chance, and check out Plus Nine Boys which recently started.

1 Like

I think it’s MISSION IMPOSSIBLE :laughing:

I love them all for different things!!!

Which drama is everyone watching these days?
I am looking for a new drama to watch.

Kill me, heal me
Fool’s love
Falling for innocence
Someone like you
These are the only recent ones I enjoyed as far as I remember.

2 Likes

I watched 3 of the four you mention here the exception is ‘Fool’s Love’. For me all enjoyable but the one that stands out is coming to an end "Heard it on the grapevine’ I watched two episodes at the beginning and laughed so much I was hooked ( most unlike me to follow any drama that’s more than 24 episodes ) I hate long drawn out drama’s.
‘Heard it on the grapevine’ is so well written and the cast play it so well that I am so pleased I stuck with it.

2 Likes

currently playing; school 2015 & ex-girlfriend club

my favorite dramas of all time are god’s quiz & fermentation family

other favorites; flower boy next door, flower boy ramyun shop, coffee prince, surplus princess, school 2013, its okay that’s love

3 Likes

I’m currently watching Orange marmalade, ex-girlfriend club, and mask. So far I’m more hooked to Mask than the rest o: because of the intensity in the drama.

Mask, Murphys law of love

I am watching mask and my love eun dong
I also just finished watching the producers