Best video games 🎮

Hey!

What are the best video games that you played?
In my best video games list, I think that I will put:

• Heroes of might and magic (PC, solo and multiplayer with family!)
  • Just dance (Wii, really fun with family and friends)
  • Fire emblem (Wii, I only played the radiant version but I didn’t finish it, it was hard for me :stuck_out_tongue:)
  • Pokémon (when I was younger on computer!)
  • Street fighter (when I was younger on computer!)

What about you?

4 Likes

Fire Emblem <3 The best of the best for me. :wink:

Well, I think Fire Emblem, The Legend Of Zelda, Tales of Symphonia and Tales Of The Abyss according to me are the best video games that I played. :wink:

2 Likes

There are so many!

• The Legend of Zelda
  • Final Fantasy
  • Tomb Raider
  • Tekken
  • Prince of Persia
  • Super Mario
  • Uncharted
  • Driver
  • Sonic
  • Rayman
  • Grand Theft Auto

I will stop here.

5 Likes

Haha.

I feel you, there are so many great games. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My favorite games are Final Fantasy 7, Skyrim, Fallout, and Mass effect.

3 Likes

When I was younger I played at:

• Super Mario (creme de la creme) :heart::heart::heart:
  • Street Fighter :heart::heart:
  • Need for Speed (this game drove me crazy) :heart::heart:
  • Tekken
  • Tomb Raider
  • Sonic
  • Carmageddon
4 Likes

I Like;

• Total War series; Total War Three Kingdoms
  • Wargame Red Dragon
  • Paradox games; Stellaris, Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings etc.
  • 7 Days to die
  • TES; Skyrim
  • GTA; GTA V
2 Likes

Screenshot_20201031-201002_Gallery

I tried it during our first lockdown!!
I haven’t got the 3 kingdoms, is it the last release?

Other games mentionned I have never tried.
Among them, I only heard of GTA and Skyrim.
What kind of games are the other games? Would you recommend them?

3 Likes

Well, since you like historical strategies, I recommend Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition.

600x338

600x338

600x338

2 Likes

Well, personally I’m into strategy games and I can recommend all of those. I think Troy is the newest TW game, but Three Kingdoms is my favorite so far. It is also i asia where Cdrama,Tdrama, kdrama etc. is. I hope they will release a expansion into the Korean peninsula, would be interesting. Most of the others are strategy based from those mentioned

1 Like

Have played it, since I’m a Linux gamer and AoE3 is made by the evil empire of Microsoft, I don’t want to give them more money. Though there is a cross-platform, open-source and free game called 0ad, which originated as a AoE2 mod I think and replicates the experience. I like that game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are Cdramas about the 3 Kingdoms if you’re interested or haven’t watched them yet:

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&th=1043&so=popular&or=desc

For Kdramas during the 3 Kingdoms, there were:

Screenshot_20201031-221120_Kindle

3 Likes

Wow, that’s cool! I have to find a way to bindge those in a good manner. :blush:

2 Likes

First time I’ve heard of 0 A.D. I had to look it up. It looks nice. Thank you for mentioning it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s also the fictional novel that inspired the drama 3 Kingdoms: The Romance of 3 Kingdoms or the 3 Kingdoms.

There’s an online free version and a book version (I prefer the book version for the translation).

1 Like

I love mmorpg and tatical games!! My favorite game is Wakfu. It even has an anime at Netflix and you can watch this to understand the universe and history of the game.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I heard of this game and its cartoon. It’s from a French company!
Currently, the new trendy rpg is Genshin Impact released in 2020 on mobile and computer.
I have just played a little, it doesn’t look like a mmorpg, and I could exchange characters during the same battle or cook.

4 Likes

This is my best video gamees list,

-Gears Of wars 3
-GTAV
-The king of fighter
-Minecraft
-Call of duty
-Pokemon

• and obviusly Mario Kart
2 Likes

call of duty, dota

Now I am into apex legends. Its really cool game with many levels and interesting characters. Recently I decided to check here some boosting help with one hard gaming level. I have plan to become serious apex legend player.