Big Man

Although this drama isn’t on Viki… but I am watching it elsewhere and i am ADORING it!!

I LOVE the entire cast seriously!!! And the plot is amazing!
Kang Ji Hwan and Choi Daniel are from my favorite actors!!

Am I the only one???

I would love to hear your thoughts about it!! ^^

1 Like

I really want to watch this drama too but I’m waiting till it’s complete or at least halfway so I can marathon it. I watch to many ongoing series at the moment… LOL

Same here.

I’m waiting until it’s done then will do some marathon.
Kang Ji Hwan is 1 of my favourite actor. He can act!!!
Wonder why viki didnt get the license??? Any gossip about it? Oops not gossip. News.
:stuck_out_tongue:

@Dudie @auroratasya You guys have got to see it!! I’m loving the drama. It got everything; Romance, action, cheesiness, nice plot, never boring so far (to me at least), and most importantly Hot/sexy main leads lol… and well all the main cast are amazing!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Tasya Hell yess I adore Kang JiHwan he’s a great actor!! He’s got his own charm that makes me want to watch him for hours…

I asked the Viki staff about it but i don’t have any news yet :confused:
I will let you know if I hear anything…

Oh you are not alone I love this one it’s so interesting to see this actor play a lovable thug rather than a business man. So far it hasn’t let me down. Keep in touch as it unfolds. I just love this site as I would have missed out on some really good dramas if I hadn’t seen the community here discuss them. Thanks for adding this. What else are you watching?

1 Like