Black Knight Timed Comments Go Missing Starting with Episode 13! (SOLVED)

I noticed a different version of the Viki Player was running when watching Black Knight. I watched episodes 1-12 with the normal version of the Viki Player that shows all timed comments without a hitch. However, once I began to watch Episode 13 the Viki Player was different. No timed comments at all are viewable AND the “rewind and fast forward” icon is visible above the empty timed comments timeline (which tells me it’s a different Viki Player as the Viki Player in Episodes 1-12 had no such icon). I’m now on Episode 15 and still the weird Viki Player with the icon and no timed comments is still running. Why is this happening? Very frustrating. I pay $3.99 a month just to get the timed comments!! Sigh… I have cleared my cookies, my history, my cache, rebooted my computer and no change. Yet, if I go to rewatch the Episodes 1-12 the old Viki Player with the timed comments runs for those just fine. Gah!

Nevermind. Issue is resolved after I messed around with FlashPlayer.

You may want to edit your title to include the word [SOLVED] at the beginning.

Thank you very much, irmar, for that tip! I will do that! (New at the forum schtuff!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

The comments have disappeared from episode 1 of Black Knight and a few other shows as well. Who do I have to contact to let them know that this problem is still ongoing and hasn’t been solved. I would appreciate some help.