BLACK ( the grim reaper)

If anyone is interested, Black is on Netflix. looks like subs are ok, just on first episode.

just thought if anyone is interested…

1 Like

I’m currently watching the 4th episode. Is really, really interesting different kind of drama/movie type for a change. Some scenes were so disgusting I had to skip them. Asian films can sometimes be so gross, I don’t see anything funny in them.

It’s such a turnoff to have a good story plot full of disgusting, unpleasant inappropriate scenes. The ‘‘bathroom ones’’ make my blood boil with anger. The vomiting in people’s body, face etc… dear lord!!! I wish they stop that already. There are many other ways to be funny without falling into a vulgar, disgusting scene. I blame the actors. .

angellight 13168, I agree, the other one is the passing gas one. really irritates me to watch a good drama and that happens,

trying to make it funny. as for the vomiting on a face, it was supposed to be a skeleton. so many things they use to try and make things funny, yes there are other ways to be funny.

1 Like

The part that was disgusting to me when the other cop picks up his vomit from the skeleton.It looked like spaghettiO’s. I almost threw up myself!

Look I realize a lot of stuff added to these dramas are supposed to be “funny” “draw the crowds” so to speak, I am with you its disgusting, and especilally one that really upsets me and thats passing gas. maybe an accidental one I guess thats ok, oh yeah using the toilet too how disgusting!!

I must say the old slap stick comedy ( I didn;t much care for that either) would be better than what we are watching.

1 Like

I watched it all the way through and didnt like the ending at all! i wont spoil it though. what i dont understand is why everyone is talking about scenes in the show that weren’t funny. This drama is a drama about a grim reaper and a person with the ability to see them. this was never meant to be funny nor did i consider the scenes you mentioned as funny because they werent meant to be funny. it was a thriller or maybe even a horror (maybe), but none of it was considered funny. why would you consider those scenes as being funny (or even trying to be funny)? i would give it a 3 out of 5. good story good plot but sucky ending.

some do take it as funny, I don’t, that was not my intention when I said that. none of that stuff is funny to mwe, its grose! so dale you are also right on the money there. this was supposed to be a thriller, I do agree, but what I meant was they put stuff in these dramas to make it funny, which isn’t a bit funny. yes I kinda wish they could have ended it better. a loop in the story if you will. went back where it all started.

1 Like

@dale_seymour196220
The ending was terribly sad but I didn’t expect anything less from this writer. This drama had so much potential but they ruined it, in so many ways. Like when the cop has a huge booger on his face as he’s walking in to the office?. I believe the writer wanted to make funny scenes but it was disgusting/revolting to me. I rather scream of fear seeing the guts all over the place (that didn’t bother me at all is a normal scene of the situation) The cop picking up vomit from someone else, from a decaying corpse and a booger on his face was unnecessary to be there in the first place. Anyway, after episode 4 I just watched the ending.

The thought of seeing more uncomfortable scenes like that was too much for me and I also rated it low a 1.

@marygrether1_gmail_c

hahahahahaha the passing gas if that ever happens to me in public i’d die and this people make those sounds so real (that’s the worst part) The diarrhea falling in the toilet. hahahaha especially when is a cute actor or actress How could they accept doing those scene? They have no pride, BATHROOM business are private matters of the human race and are not funny at all to me.

wow @marygrether1_gmail_c you hit it right on the perfect most logical thing! A loop that will start the story again where it would prevent that horrible ending in the first place! lol

To stop the ending all the writer had to do was go back before he actually die which made all this mess happen. The writer is an idiot and you mary are a better writer indeed! This is not the first time you give good clues.for dramas.

thank you for the compliment. a frustrated writer here:grinning:

way I under stand this time travel thing is if anyone travels back in time, and you change one little thing, you change the future.

thats why I think the guy went back in time to change things. my thoughts here. and the loop will do it. “groundhog day” theres a Korean one something like that, day repeats. they had to remember something to get out of that loop so this “frustrated” writer bows out…

1 Like

Como faço pra assistir ess dorama?

pra assistir ese dorama en NETFLIX

I went back to watch grim reaper fully (skipping nasty gross vulgar scenes) and I can say is a good drama series. The end is not what I wanted but I don’t expect any better from Asian writers who think a sad tragic ending appeals more to the audience.

On that note you must watch ;
STEEL RAIN----- ABOUT NORTH KOREA, SOUTH KOREA AND USA POSSIBLE WW3 AWESOME and you will cry buckets of tears.
i loved it!

THE FORGOTTEN with no other rhan my gorgeous Kang Ha Neul

The Chase so so but is good

I also am going back to watch Black, I didn;'t realize I missed so much the first time around!

angelight13-168, it is a loop, thats why the ending didn’t make sense, its the beginning starting over, hope I cleared that up. and the sicky scenes, I just ignored this time.

I see Netflix has forgotten, I am going to have to watch it. and steel rain, I was wondering about that one. _ started watching chase and now need to go back & finish it_

oopps did you mean Black or the other one that other one?

No, it’s not a loop. It’s just that the scene with the car in the water, which belongs to almost the end of the story, the director chose to put in the first episode, probably to give us a bit of a teaser.

If he were not in it, I would not have even started that thing. I’m in the middle of it now. So far it looks to be a plain horror movie.

1 Like

Is that the one the guy has alsheimers and remembers he was a murderer. and I really thought that was a loop…

He doesn’t have Alzheimer’s. He just pretends he can’t remember who he was after the assassination attempt, but in fact he’s just the grim reaper occupying another person’s body.

http://asianwiki.com/Black_(Korean_Drama)

It is very scary (I screamed my lungs out) but his performance is so amazing to me, and I admire him so much for being able to deceive me with his cute good boy looks. He can play any role and not disappoint me at all. You’ll be shocked.

I think she’s talking about Kang Ha Neul not the reaper.