Blood-kdrama 2015

It’s listed as 20 eps suppose to end April 21 keep in mind viki is airing it 2 weeks behind you have to go to another site to watch the most up to date eps :’(

OK, Thanks. Yeah, unfortunately as much as I love Viki I had to watch it elsewhere. It is just too good to wait weeks on end for the next episode. I am a little sad it will be ending soon because it hooks the viewer so well.

oh well just finished it and i was never this frustrated and helpless lol… i am not even thinking what i think of the ending.

@dramaaaaa. Oh I was just about to ask you if it was worth one of my marathons. Guess not. I left it as it was airing because I was immersed in a few others. Have you watched "Unkind women’ ‘Through the grapevine’ ‘Girl who sees smells’‘Falling for innocence’ ? These are all good.

When we (My co-subber and I) saw the ep 15-16, we had bad feeling about the end of drama, but when I saw the end of EP 19 I was shocked, and I said I will not subbing it more, because I really liked Joo Hyun Woo :frowning: . And then when I saw the final episode, I can’t say what I feel! I total agree with you! Ahn Jae Hyun played his role incredibly well! I died, too… :frowning:

I enjoyed this drama but stopped watching it on episode 14 because life became a bit busy. I am worried now but I will see it through. I will let everyone know what I think when get caught up.

@ger_o_malley I am enjoying The Girl Who See Smells or Sensory Couple too. I thought I would not enjoy it but so far so good. That is another one I have to catch up on to get current too.

If the producers took out about 4 episodes from the middle of the series and left it at a total of 16…it would have been perfect.

The ending leaves so many questions that I shudder to think whether it’s meant for a sequel or counter part of some sort @_@

I actually watched all the episode in a row up to episode 16 i think… and i liked it. I mean i really don’t like the lead actress’ acting you know so i didn’t want to watch it. But a good friend really loves blood so i thought i should try. Then i liked it but the last 2 episodes i don’t know. It was not a “sad” ending but i would have wanted a different kind of ending for the drama. It was more like an open ending for me. As i said i am not really sure how i feel about the drama lol…

1 Like

SPOILER
I saw that in a spoiler on facebook and totally went crazy lol my best friend was like “wtf is wrong with you” i was so angry even though i so knew he or jae hyun will die.,… like it was so obvious

Watching this one right now even though i am not sitting in front of the laptop to catch up with every episode… i am liking someone like you a lot the Taiwanese drama and that was it with dramaland for me right now… i just have nothing that makes me happy sigh… i think it is time for my american crime scenes again or i will just leave series and concentrate on my studies lol… BTW if you ever want to watch a chinese drama “BOSS AND ME” is GREAT!!! favorite romance drama forever

Oh good I’ll have a look at that one. As to the U.S. ones, I still love my Criminal Minds and Blacklist. I started the new season of ‘the following’ also. Ok go back to the studies they are more important now. Will catch up with you later.

hahaha no worries :slight_smile: Blacklist? Have to look into that one. Criminal minds sigh… that one is hard for me to understand without subs my English is not good enough for complicated talk like that :smiley: But i will look into Blacklist i was looking for sth anyway, thanks !!

Quando vão terminar de legendar no português ou espanhol. Ta parado no capitulo 16.

Parei no capitulo 16. Cadê os outros capítulos em português???

I wasn’t sure how they were going to spin the ending turned out to be a tad cheesy to say the least but still I’m happy with it. Did they need to kill off as many of my fave chars to get the same outcome idk but I will change that one ep to my own liking as to somehow over the years he got infected with blood therefore lives :blush: But overall I was satisfied hoping they make more Vampire/supernatural dramas in the future with a better budget. I for one would love to see Vampire Knight done as a drama but than again if they messed up the casting or ruined my fave manga I might lose it!! :stuck_out_tongue:
What Vampire/supernatural manga or anime would you like to see made into a drama??

1 Like

I think I get the ending now, I was so surprised at first, I cried so much to the point I was sobbing. I mean, I’m still very angry and frustrated with it, but somehow my mind found a little bit of poetry behind it all. And I don’t think there will be a sequel, I’m still waiting for Liar Game 2 and nothing :sob:
But there was one thing that made me satisfied, Director’s ending :smiling_imp: He got what he never wanted, which was to be human, vulnerable and mortal. u.u

@melliebean_2 I would also like to see Vampire Knight become a Drama! But one where Zero is the male lead. And also, there’ll be Orange Marmalade Drama :smile: Those were the ones I would like to see as a Drama

1 Like

I REALLY would want it made BUT who they cast…hmm actually now that Ren is acting I’d be totally okay with him playing one of the roles!! :heart_eyes: