Bored with dramas?

This topic reminds me of a blogpost I read a while back, in which the writer states that there are different stages as a viewer:

stage 1 - everything is shiny
stage 2 - would watch everything for oppa / unnie
stage 3 - when oppa / unnie isn’t enough anymore (because the show is bad)
stage 4 - when drama’s aren’t enough anymore

I don’t think I’ve ever gone through stage 2, but I do recognize stage 4. I do what you do, I just take a break or move onto a different genre that I’ve neglected for a while :laughing:. In certain years I hardly watched any K-dramas at all, but did watch shows from other countries.

Do what’s right for you. after a while you’ll find some drama’s that interest you again :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

well I sure will be careful from flagging posts!

3 Likes

Yes, It is almost tragic.
I only see Wuxia, But what I also find, Is somehow interesting, bbbbut :thinking:They can be damn lengthy become…
Incredibly messy, And the 7 intrigue out of 10 attempted murders… .Can really spoil the fun.

You get badges when you tag someone???
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It’s so typically human :ok_hand:

P. S. I can’t translate into whole paragraphs, Then it is translated incorrectly :sweat_smile: It’s better that way, And more understandable…

2 Likes

This mass death spoils the series many times…
I saw one once Serie and nobody was left😒
Except the corrupt king, Where’s the meaning?
:confounded:

1 Like

If you have Disney channel you can watch the famous theater play

Hamilton: An American Musical, simply known as Hamilton, is a sung-and-rapped-through musical with music, lyrics, and book by Lin-Manuel Miranda. It tells the story of American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton (Wikipedia )

I heard great things about it, and before the pandemic my daughter and I, were planning to go and watch it this summer…but look what happened. I don’t have the Disney Channel but we are going to pay to watch it on line when we feel better bc the mood here is a bit down at the moment. We went to see THE LION KING that has not enough words in my mouth to describe how awesome/incredible that play was.

We also saw THE LITTLE MERMAID was a bit too childish but the scenery was so real and perfect, too. The others I won’t mention bc I found them so boring I don’t want to even remember that nightmare. I slept through all of them, and woke up refreshed when we had to leave but endured the parts I had to see before I was knocked out by boredom.

Hello everyone,

@mirjam_465 - Feel free to open any thread you want with your musical preferences. Please know that you’re not discouraged to share any genre of music you want but discussions about religious practices, preferences, ideologies, etc. will be removed.

@All - Please note that off-topic comments were also deleted on this thread. Feel free to open a new thread to continue your discussion.

Thanks,
Mariliam

6 Likes

thanks marilam! keeping us straight!:blush:

2 Likes

yes, thanks a lot! :blush:

1 Like