Breaking News! Undiscovered Dinosaurs Discovered!

They called me silly, but what they didn’t know was that years later, I would discover the mythical Dinocat, a creature from the Jurassic Period thought to be extinct. This awesome specimen is said to put a smile on everyone’s face, especially during difficult times. :smile_cat::t_rex:

IMG_20200502_224610_350

11 Likes

@angelight313_168 @sonmachinima @frustratedwriter

Hoping to change the mood with everything that’s going on… :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

@adrianmorales
Thanks for sharing, adrian. You are so on point. I’ve been watching lately cats videos and find myself laughing so hard (and that’s rare for me not kidding u). Although I’m deadly allergic to them I really love them so much. They have on YT so many cats videos that are so enjoyable to watch, I recommend everyone that reads this to look for; ‘‘Funny cats videos’’ or ‘‘Mean cats videos’’

5 Likes

same here, doing youtube documentaries at this time. found out some new history, science and a bunch of other stuff, conspiracies, ghosts etc. dinocat, awesome!! oh yeah a big smile!! the sounds of sirens on you tube, you just gotta listen to it. matched up with the sounds of silence. don’t think there’s subs.

4 Likes

you had me at “discovered” :blush::rofl: now that Ive seen it I’m disappointed!! Thanks for the laugh :grin:

@adrianmorales
I forgot to ask you if this is one of your new stories on YT or FB? DINOCAT, is a great idea for a character in a story, only you would think of such creative thing.

PS Is that one of your cats?

1 Like

Thank you so much for asking. I think everyone just assumed I took it from Google. Actually, I did the painting and my little princess Sara did the modelling :heart_eyes_cat:
Why? Well, to quote Jim Carrey: “My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh.” Hopefully, I can make others laugh as well. :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Very nice on your part to share your cat with us; and to want to make us laugh. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

@adrianmorales
She is a beautiful cat :heart: and your Dinocat :slight_smile:, is a smile in my heart…
Life can be so hard sometimes, Such a small moment (headline :wink:) such a small picture can simply be heart refreshing :heart_eyes:
Thank you very much, Therefor :blush:

2 Likes

New Dinocats discovered :scream_cat: :smile_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

And you have 2 dinocats :heart_eyes: she are so wonderful And they fit so well into the dino realm… Very, very nice, :heart::heart: and sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, Adrian, this is such a nice idea :sunflower:

And a very cute cat. You have so many pets, do you live on a farm? :grin:

Do you also have horses and goats?

love the pictures!

Missing @adrian’s breaking news…where are you? Have more of your fun short stories? Missing them!

2 Likes

Well, a friend of mine and her husband opened up their own Donut shop, so I did a little painting for them.

Donut%20Girl%202

3 Likes

Wow… honestly, it’s a really beautiful drawing. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes