BRING BACK THE OLD, COMFORTING DRAMA CHARM! šŸ˜ Give Us Positive Feel Good Dramas!

yā€™all I am so much in agreement about this! oh yeah I loved our favorite guys on Vincenzo and all, but here lately we find, murders, revenges, I guess the writers are frustrated and putting it out like this.

some of my old faves,
Healer (of course)
heal me kill me
hyde,jekle & me
.Voice 1-3
oh my ghostness
the next one I think called 10, 1& 2
WELL OF COURSE VAMPIRE PROSECUTOR 1&2
even the legend of the blue sea!
fated to love you, you are my destiny
scent of a woman
color of a woman
protect the boss big man, chief kim, I am rewatching wok of love
I would love to see more of the cooking dramas
lets fight ghost
Noir
that is just the korean ones, the chinese theres a bunch of older ones, we really need to get away from so much murders, revenge, hate and so on.

[BRING BACK THE OLD, COMFORTING DRAMA CHARM! Give Us Positive Feel Good Dramas!!

5 Likes

Beautiful JeJu Island - It sounds Warm and Cozy

1 Like

warm and cozy, another one, think I will find and rewatch it!

1 Like

Did you like ā€œIā€™ll Go to You When the Weather is Niceā€ with Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Young! Itā€™s like reading a good book on a rainy day with cocoa to me.

Some of these seem to be good cozy ones:

1 Like

yes I* did, maybe thats another I will start watching!

1 Like

This one is short and sweet! I will have to check it out

2 Likes

I think is going to be just wonderful bc the romance will be real. The kisses will be real so u bet is gonna be one of a kind!

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali
I saw it and is a copy of another drama but shorter. I liked it a lot.

Didnā€™t like it at all. Stopped watching I hate dramas like that.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhh! This might be good

3 Likes

https://www.viki.com/tv/35839c-the-undateables

Ok Iā€™m gonna get yelled at for this one! I know it! I think this is hilarious! and I think I have a new HOTTIE Posse member WOW

Namgoong Min
He is also in Good Manager with Junho!!!

Go ahead and yell at me

4 Likes

I did, too! Yeah, the FL wasnā€™t very believable in some parts, but overall a pretty good watch!
Especially the farmhouse scenes, they were so funny :joy:

No, I heard that Woo Bin and Min Ah will be paired with other actors in the drama :persevere:

4 Likes

She was also in Kill Me Heal Me - I do like her!

I will be out of the discussions until Friday! You guys have fun. I will check in if I can to see whatā€™s happening.

2 Likes

@vivi_1485
No, I heard that Woo Bin and Min Ah will be paired with other actors in the drama

That sounds awesome to me!

2 Likes

it is, reminded me of mystic pop up bar, kindaā€¦

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter

No, you are confused that drama SELL YOUR HUNTED HOUSE is like; UNCANNY COUNTER

The field to catch the evil entity is exactly like uncanny counter. I lost interest on that drama bc story plot makes little sense to me.

1 Like

yep thanks for correcting me! another booboo! yeah, you are right about losing interest, I thought it would be a good one to watch, and seems they went downhill fast. BORING!!! and again thanks

3 Likes

I really wish they /whoever would do better dramas, all of them!@ no battles, revenge, murders and I got the list up above. I so much want to watch a good drama, without seeing all that blood & gore,thats why I stopped American stuff just for that reason, so come on guys how about it?? I did notice Voice 4 will be on soon . give us the positive feel-good dramas!!

I liked Namgoong min in chief Kim, and what was his recent one?? that again , to be sure theres something more that this, I am not going to repeat! now I want to find more dramas, and donā€™t know what to watch anymore!

4 Likes

The Undateables - Namgoong Min

Try Scripting Your Destiny

2 Likes

that is on my listā€¦ sounds good, of what I have read, think I did do the first episode

2 Likes

Loved all five you shared. I recommend ā€œMy Secret Terriusā€ aka ā€œTerius Behind Meā€ if itā€™s available in your region.

Another favorite was ā€œBecause This Is My First Lifeā€.

4 Likes