Bug in the "Continue Watching Section"

I have not logged out. I am on my laptop at the moment I’ll try that

1 Like

Any changes for you?

1 Like

Nope - Mysterious Love never shows up in my Continue Watching although it looks like it is maintaining where I ended on the app if I find and go to the show in my Watchlist

I did that and it’s working normally now!

It’s what we did in the old days, when something didn’t run, this was the first try and to 80 percent it worked again. LOL

1 Like

Doesn’t for me either …
I had a theory about already tried channels and such not tried before or while the bug was there, but it appears as non-existent. Only the ML channel is a no show for me.

Maybe a bug in the bug???

1 Like

It’s kind of weird because today I can see the update of the last show I’m watching, but since yesterday. What I was watching before that it’s not showing properly.

SAME - Mine = Hit and Miss

1 Like

Im following 8 shows and its ridiculous that this isn’t working. Ive got the Iqiyi app as well and that is miles better than Vikis app. Can Viki ask that apps developer to help them out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mine is FINALLY working today!

1 Like

Mine’s been working for a week now… I don’t think I even had the problem in the first place, but I hadn’t watched anything new so I wouldn’t know. Tomorrow with You has been updating pretty accurately.

1 Like

My continue watching has been working after a few watches of a show. Sometimes it doesn’t show up unless I put it in my WATCHLIST - But so far - It is better than it was.

1 Like

Mine is again not working… currently at a stillstand… is there a way to delete the “old” history… some movies or dramas are old… why still in the continue to watch??? There should be a feature to remove them… it could possibly reduce the data on servers… or do I see it wrong??
There are shows that you just looked them up, not necessary “continue to watch”…

1 Like

you can “Edit” your watchlist or your continue watching list with the little icon on the right hand side. I delete a show when I stop watching it

2 Likes

That was… cathartic.

Thanks!

1 Like

tenor

You made me laugh! Right - you got organized

1 Like

Oh, yes, I did :joy:

1 Like

Oh, I tried to hoover over the picture like the episodes have I’m more of a left side reader so that icon I missed and you can see it when you scroll down. Thanks for the hint, so help is there, one needs to find it, lol. :ok_hand: :rose:

1 Like

I’m always here to help if I can! hahahahaha!

2 Likes

1 Like