Bug in the "Continue Watching Section"

Yeah I started watching two dramas and neither of them has appeared in my COntinue Watching List yet :confused:

5 Likes

This time around, my progress isn’t even being saved within the episodes themselves. Last time the continue watching section wasn’t working, I could still go to the show page and then the episode list and find the one where I left off, but it is not keeping track of my progress at all.

4 Likes

Same most times

1 Like

You are again notifying Viki staff, you will not get any reaction here. Either look at the Viki Twitter Status or the Help Center, “we” have been “ghosted” here. A new word I learned, but I don’t even know if it is used like this in English, however it made its way into German.

There is news over there:

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/1500000598422?page=4#comments

3 Likes

I am not repeating it to annoy you, it is just as it is, if you want to go on with it do it, but it is like shouting in the mountains when there is no echo only silence. I do not believe that they are coming back to communicate with us. The ones who did a great job in communicating with us were camiille, now in another department and mariliam, no longer at Viki.

Viki increased the people on Help Center at least it seems so and decreasing them here. jeslynl does reply yes, if you flag advertising stuff and co, but even that can take longer, than usual. If you want to address them fine, I won’t say anything anymore. Addressing vikicommunity however, doesn’t work if I remember it right, since as far as I know Viki only used that ID from one side, for informational topics, but never made any comments with it.

But okay, do as you like.

1 Like

I said I wouldn’t bother you anymore, so where is your problem now?
Did you have a bad day? Did I add to it? Sorry, if I did, it just seemed as if you are not aware of the changes already happening at Viki.
So for the rest of the day, week, month, year … I wish you …

3 Likes

I’ve a question. At what devices/services does this problem occur? I watch on app and I’ve never faced any problem there.
And because of that… maybe my continue watchlist was always updated at the website too.

4 Likes

My Continue Watching list just got updated today. My progress has also suddenly reappeared for all the seven episodes I watched recently. I’ve watched the drama at least five times before, but my previous progress has been wiped out.

4 Likes

I watch on the pc

2 Likes

They know.

7 Likes

A minha também não funciona
Eu tenho que ir na minha playlist e buscar o filme ou dorama que estava assistindo.:sob::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I have had mine update but my progress is not there - it is mixed up!!! Sometimes on a re-watch part instead of the Eps I am on!

1 Like

On my smart phone.

Same

2 Likes

A lot of mine have now updated but sometimes there is a weird delay if I start watching something then go back and find out it didn’t save the most recent watch progress. Hopefully it’s fully fixed soon.

5 Likes

Mine is working today

1 Like

Its been bad for me for a while now. Not recording watched episodes or not adding new shows to watch list.

3 Likes

I agree - it is so hit and miss

Yep AGAIN not recording or holding my Dating in the Kitchen from yesterday. I watched 2 eps already!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 Like

It’s been a few weeks and still no fix :frowning:

Mine updated Naked Fireman and it is in my watch section - but no progress

1 Like