Bug in the "Continue Watching Section"

Well, I discovered, that for me the “Continue Watching Section” works while I’m on my smartphone or using Google Chrome, when I’m using my default browser Opera GX it is not updating. So now I’m watching Viki over Chrome, which I stopped using cause ironically I couldn’t watch YouTube properly, also owned by Google.:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Watched episodes not recording again :frowning:

1 Like

Can’t remember the last time it worked for me, but it suddenly started to keep track of the drama I was watching :thinking:. Let’s see how long it lasts this time :laughing:.

4 Likes

My ‘continue watching’ section has disappeared completely once again, across all devices. I see in the Help Center that I am not the only one experiencing this.

1 Like

Viki Status (@VikiStatus) Tweeted:
We are aware of the issues happening with ‘Continue Watching’ feature. Hang on tight! Our team is currently working hard to fix the problem. Please stay tuned for any updates! https://twitter.com/VikiStatus/status/1478908256836022273?s=20

Screenshot_20220106-072704_Chrome

2 Likes

Viki Status (@VikiStatus) Tweeted:
We’re glad to let you know that the Continue Watching list should be available now! Thanks for your patience! https://twitter.com/VikiStatus/status/1479002436278779905?s=20

1 Like

So my continue watching was not working well on the computer.

I happen to watch a show on the APP on my phone last night.

And Voila - today my Continue Watching was working.

So DUMB

3 Likes

Has this EVER gotten better for you guys.

I have to go into my drama and FIGURE out where I am

EVERYDAY!!!

If I use my app - I’m fine on my phone
ON my laptop - NOTHING

I never use anything but my laptop version of VIKI

UGH

1 Like

Do what you did the last time, they maybe hearding us to use the app. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I am currently having the same issues with the website in the browser. I’ve signed out, logged back in and it’s still starting me back up at the beginning of the episode. Even after watching most of the episode, if I go back to the show page, the blue bar vanishes and starts me back to the beginning again. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app on my phone and it’s working on my phone…but I’m screaming for my bigger screen lol. They don’t seem to sync with the app and browser on where I left off…just last show watched. Seems to be ongoing. Anyone having any luck with the website these days?

1 Like