C-Drama Channels Created / Licensed (2024)

Thanks!
@bozoli @xialongne @bbj0424 @henrri_11 @jadecloud88

4 Likes

Thank you.
Not licensed in the USA.

1 Like

The year long wait is over. Countdown 29 days.
Format changed to 12 from 7 episodes. Duration approximately 20 minutes each.

9 Likes

Today (April 25, 2024) I discovered that the channel page for “Reblooming Blue” which was licensed to Viki in January 2024, has disappeared. Other unreleased drama channels also seem to be removed from Viki.

@henrri_11 @simi11 @magaf @jadecloud88

5 Likes

Yeah, many channels including movies I applied to disappeared without notice. I stated it somewhere perhaps last week… or so…
I also noticed that some dramas that air 2 episode per day show only 1 episode per day, although it says available today… not sure if this is a new thing or bug, but I see that since few days… the removal of tv guide is also bizarr to me… the coming soon page shrank and so did the apply for a CM. I’m not sure why the crafted movies from dramas are that important???

So bizarr too :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh no! I’ve been anticipating this drama about pottery and porcelain. With Victoria Song and Vic Zhou as the CP, even better. Haven’t seen Vic Zhou for a while. His last drama I’ve seen was Palace of Devotion (2021). Reblooming Blue is slated for premiere in early May on Hunan.TV and Mango.TV. Probably on an exclusive basis. Hope Viki will get the delayed licensing and put the channel back.

Teaser (unofficial source)

True. Wonder why… :expressionless:

5 Likes

Any news about the c-drama Give You My Heart?

1 Like

“Give You My Heart” doesn’t have a release date on MDL. So, no news that I’m aware of.

6 Likes

Regionally licensed.
Viki Release: May 9, 2024 (Domestic release: March 29, 2024)
Recruiting

7 Likes

Many channels has disappeared, darling! I was really surprised by this. Maybe we’ll get more shows to overcome this loss? (I hope so) - Meanwhile, let’s keep requesting and sharing news about upcoming dramas, perhaps VIKI sees it and reward us.

4 Likes

I requested “My Divine Emissary.” I hope that we can see this Chinese remake of K Drama “Splash, Splash, Love” here at Viki. Early reviews say it’s good.

4 Likes

Licensed :two_hearts:
Original release: August 2018
Recruiting

@hanjingyi @xialongne @sandia28 @iria360 @deval_chloe @magaf
@bbj0424 @damiechan

Please help me spread the word. Thank you.

12 Likes
6 Likes

OH MY DEAR GOD!!!
I really do want to be the CM for this one, like… OH MY GOD! I don’t have experience as a CM, but I can co-CM or something. Please!!!

I’M SOOOO HAPPY!!!
I’ve been requesting this one for almost 2 months in a row! Finally Chen Kun and Ni Ni are here. I’ll let them know about this kind gesture of VIKI’s. LOL
“Weaving brocade is my new hobby”.

3 Likes

Licensed
Recruiting
Original Release: April 2, 2024
Cast: He Yu, Yang Yu Tong, Xu Hao

7 Likes

I just can’t believe this one will be finally available here! I will rewatch it with a quality wayyyyy much better than before on Y…T

3 Likes

Licensed
Domestic Release: May 8, 2024
Episodes: 36
Recruiting

9 Likes
12 Likes

Licensed
Recruiting
Original Release: May 6, 2024

4 Likes
6 Likes