[C-DRAMA] Request "My Mowgli Boy" [SOLVED]

My Mowgli Boy starring Ma Tian Yu and Yang Zi will premiere on 29 August on iQiyi. Viki now has a channel for it.

Could you please take a moment to fill the title request form - https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Thank you everyone for your help.

1 Like

I already did, and no luck so far. I heard you can’t request more than once so I don’t know if I can do it again. Good Luck!

1 Like

It’s on viki but no subs!!!

1 Like

[quote=“angelight313_168, post:2, topic:24777”]
I heard you can’t request more than once so I don’t know if I can do it again. [/quote]

You can do it 1000 times if you wish, but they only count once from each IP, so your hard work would be in vain.

1 Like

I know, someone wrote about that in another thread after I had already written this in here. Good thing the drama is already here at Rviki. Just hoping they work their magic with the subtitles so we can finally be able to enjoy watching. I’ll give them some time like i do lately in here so plenty of episodes are segged, subbed etc
 and i don’t get ‘‘anxious–’’ and cuckoo like my profile pic hahahaha.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!. Hopefully DORIAN hurricane will detour from Flda and USA. Getting prepared just in case. It’s better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

What if I submit the request application through incognito mode? will they still be counted as one?

1 Like

Yes, because, as I said, they don’t look at your name but at your IP. Of course if you take the trouble to turn off the router every time and turn it on again, then you’ll be assigned another IP (assuming you have dynamic IP).

HOWEVER I do believe this is cheating and I don’t approve of it. They want to know how many people are really interested enough in a drama, enough to go to the trouble of filling in and submitting the form. If you pretend to be a hundred people when in reality you’re only one, you’re making them believe this drama is much more popular than it really is. This is selfish. At least that’s my opinion - you’re free to disagree, of course.