❤ C-Dramas 😍 We All Are Looking Forward To This Year ❤

Here are Some CDramas I am Really Looking Forward to! These aren’t In a Particular order. :slight_smile:
:rotating_light: ATTENTION VIEWERS: :rotating_light:: Please Tell me Which one you look forward to the most in the comments :wink:

Hai Tang’s Rouge Shines Through in the Rain
Li Yi Tong as Gu Hai Tang Deng Lun (Because of Meeting You) as Lang Yue Xuan

https://i0.wp.com/cdramabase.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/p2461067817.jpg?zoom=0.5625&resize=600%2C400&ssl=1

The Big Bug – 继承者计划

The Big Bug:
Hooligan Li Jin Shui (Wang Yan Lin) roams the streets all year long. Due to a freak combination of factors, he takes on the identity of the son of a mafia boss, Jin Ji Ji. However, Boss Jin suddenly falls ill and his eldest son Jin Ji Zai (Justin Chung) now tries to get rid of his younger brother Ji Ji, so that he can get the inheritance. Luckily, police officer Po Bu Wan (Yang Hao Yu) is able to save Jin Shui and the two become friends. At the same time, the Dong Shun Clan wants to seize the opportunity to take over the Jin family’s business. Jin Shui thus meets the Dong Shun Clan’s leader’s daughter Ju Shan Xi (Li Xi Ran) and falls in love with her.

Win The World 赢天下

Win the World Description: The drama will chronicle the life of Ba Qing (Fan Bing Bing), the wealthiest woman of the Qin Dynasty. She is known to have provided mercury for the first Emperor of China’s mausoleum, and also funded construction works for the Great Wall.

Sweet Dreams 一千零一夜

Sweet Dreams Description:
Hotel employee, Ling Ling Qi is a sincere, kind girl who’s always happy to lend a hand to others, but she also has low self-esteem, which has severely impacted her life, making her unable to do her best at work and fulfill her dreams. She’s also afraid to express her feelings for her colleague that she’s been harboring a crush on, Bai Hai. One day, Ling Ling Qi and Bai Hai takepart in a company’s high tech experimental bracelet test to improve sleeping patterns. During the test, the bracelet malfunctions, leading Ling Ling Qi’s electro brain waves to be keyed into Bai Hai’s dream sequence, which allowed Ling Ling Qi to enter Bai Hai’s dreams. Drama focuses on how the two characters help each other fix their own personal problems within their dreams and real lives

Siege in Fog:

Jade Lovers:

Jade Lover Description:
Set in the 1930s, the story centers around Shen Chen Xi, the daughter of a former magnate whose family falls to ruin after going bankrupt. Her experiences thereafter help her grow from someone muddled in love to an inspirational goddess.
Bai Luo Han is a man treading morally ambiguous territory by working indiscriminately with both good and bad. Whilst he appears cold and calculating on the outside, inside is a kind-hearted manconstantly on the lookout for Chen Xi.

KO ONE: RE-CALL

Long For You 我与你的光年距离

TRAILER BELOW: (It’s Really Good)

https://youtu.be/qDbH3hErNVQ

Long For You Description:
Xue Ji is an immortal girl. Rescued by alien powers, she has been traversing the earth for centuries. Desensitized, frosty and indifferent in the inside, despite the bright smiles that play on her lips, she only lives with the goal of finding her first love from a thousand years ago… Finally she meets Gu Shi Yi, a man carrying her love’s face, but his love is different than that of the former,rekindling her passion and enthusiasm for life, and perhaps unraveling the knot from many
centuries ago.

The Left Ear

Love Happening

Red Rose

Red Rose Description:
During the anti-revolutionary coup in 1927, Xia Heng Xuan dies while saving the Communist Party member Ren Zhi Yuan (Kevin Tan), and leaves behind his younger sister Xia Yu Zhu (Yang Zi Shan) and her maid Shuang Ju (Nikita Mao). While the delicate Yu Zhu tries to earn a living alone, Shuang Ju enters the Kuomintang’s special agent organization on the recommendation of Zhi Yuan’s lover Xiao Cheng Bi (Liu Min). Afew years later, Yu Zhu saves Zhi Yuan by chance. After Zhi Yuan sacrifices his life, Yu Zhu is touched and decides to work for the Communist Party’s underground organization. There she gets to know Cheng Bi’s younger brother Xiao Jun Hao (Chen Xiao), who received the same mission. While they work together, feelings develop. (Source: CdramaBase)

My Cat Man

My Cat Man Description
Black Cat is described as a light rom-com series Im Shi-wan playing the mysterious lead character Ji-baek. L plays the hot top star (essentially himself) Ho-yeon, who has a kind personality and takes special care of the heroine, Mi-oh. That role will be played by Chae Soo-bin, and she’ll get caught up between both boys in a love triangle.

The Dark Lord

Ye Xiao Tian is working as a prison guard at the Ministry of Justice of the Ming dynasty. Upon receiving a testament, he leaves the capital and travels to Huguang province. Due to a freak combination of factors, he ends up pretending to be a government official, but takes his “position” seriously and fights for justice, gaining the love of the people

Canvas the Emperor

Canvas the Emperor Description:

The story is about a guy named Tang Zhong who happens to debut in the entertainment scene on behalf of his twin brother. He encounters with Dong Pu Ti, an exchange student who isn’t friendly at first, but they end up falling in love with each other.

I’m Not An Agent

I’m Not An Agent Description:
An upcoming spy drama showing struggles of two lovers in China (in the first half of the 20th century); a man who wants to fight for his own country, and a woman who yearns for quiet and stable life.

Negotiator

Please Give Me A Pair of Wings : 请赐我一双翅膀 with Aaron Yan

My Love from the Ocean 来自海洋的你

My Love from the Ocean Description:
The mermaid princess makes a bet with her father that she will be able to find love. Therefore, she plans to go on land and meets a surfer who “rescues” her from the water. She immediately falls for him and ends up going to his school while hiding her true identity.

Accidentally in Love

Cry me a sad River

I am afraid all dramas that I want to see won’t get licensed because they all have high profile actors and will be very expensive :cry:

The Story of Minglan
http://image.ijq.tv/201710/13/10-30-24-13-19.jpg

The Story of Ming Lan, based on the novel written by Guan Xin Ze Luan, follows our heroine through her youth, into her adulthood, and well into her marriage life as well. She’s the 6th child of the Sheng household. Though she is an intelligent and beautiful child, she was not loved by her family (her dad, her sisters, her mom dies early.) She has to hide her intelligence and suffers throughthe years, hoping to avenge for her mom. During this process she will meet many friends and foes, one of which is our male lead, Gu’s second son, Gu Ting Ye. He has helped and mistreated her before, but also the one to witness her sharp wits and lonely soul. After they get married, they will work together as a power couple, managing the new King’s regime as well as harvesting a world of happiness on their own.

Win the World
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-R5tr6YrIxxA/WNunN8gHuAI/AAAAAAAAN7g/8Op7EqWuUpM1bE5FVOLhOdms5JIdhH8NgCEw/s1600/Win%2Bthe%2BWorld%2BCharacter%2B2.jpg

The drama will chronicle the life of Ba Qing (Fan Bing Bing), the wealthiest woman of the Qin Dynasty. She is known to have provided mercury for the first Emperor of China’s mausoleum, and also funded construction works for the Great Wall.

Ruyi’s Royal Love in the Palace
https://i1.wp.com/wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006muEijgy1fkzxywtc7nj315o1jk4qq.jpg
This drama depicts the life and later tragic end of Qingying, later known as Ruyi, whose story is based on that of Lady Ulanara, wife to Emperor Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty.

Legend of Fuyao
https://i.mydramalist.com/KD40Jc.jpg
Meng Fu Yao, a woman born from a divine lotus petal. She journeys through the five continents towards the heavens in search of a secret order and to reveal a conspiracy originating from the heavens. In the process, she falls in love with the crown prince Zhangsun Wuji.

Our Glamorous Time
http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g427/acw_world/Promotional/Show2017/OurGlamorousTime/time%2013.jpg
Li Zhi Cheng is a former soldier who has been ordered to take over his family’s business when business was going downhill. He has a fateful meeting with Lin Qian, an independent and capable white-collar who was freshly graduated and meeting difficulties in starting up her own business. Due to Li Zhi Cheng’s complete lack of experience in business, nobody in the industry had hopes in this newly appointed CEO of AiDa. But with the help of Lin Qian’s working experience and drive, coupled with Li Zhi Cheng’s wits and methods, they bring Ai Da’s business to new heights together.

Queen Dugu
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jv8RHlsk1Mg/WUCGhyb3G5I/AAAAAAAABkw/H5pswCMLPPsbjWLrhtcN5E-vpCO6TCOdwCLcBGAs/s1600/Empress%2BDugu%2B0.jpg
Palace drama about the first emperor of the Sui Dynasty – Emperor Wen of Sui, who’s famous for having the fewest concubines due to his love and respect for his one Empress, Empress Dugu. They met young and he promised that she would be the only woman to carry his children.

Heavy Sweetness Ash Like Frost
https://pic.pimg.tw/kanojo/1502544540-3320711459_n.jpg
In ancient times, the Flower Goddess dies after giving birth to a daughter. Before she passed, she fed her daughter the Unfeeling Pill, ordered her subordinates to keep the girl’s birth story a secret and to imprison her within Shui Jing for 10,000 years. The girl’s name is Jin Mi.
4,000 years later, the Heavenly Emperor’s second son, Xu Feng, was entrapped by someone and mistakenly entered Shui Jing. He was saved by the ignorant Jin Mi. After living together for 100 years, Xu Feng gradually developed feelings for Jin Mi.

3 Likes

These all Look Really Good! :heart_eyes: I wanted to add more Dramas but it would only allow 10,000 characters or less :disappointed: Also Viki seems to not be licensing the best dramas, some of them look good, but they could select better Cdramas

Another Chinese/Taiwanese Drama I want Viki to get is " My Bittersweet Taiwan" with Jasper Liu

and Qing’s Remaining Years

all I can say y’all certainly picked them this time! andf to choose just one? you must be kidding! so all of them looks good. but I guess Legend of fuyao My love from the ocean

1 Like

Good Choice! I Just Can’t wait for these dramas! 2018 Has a lot in Store for Cdramaland! :smile:

How about Meifeng come across…I found it on YOUTUBE and it was only subbed til ep 6, I really want to finish but also understand it really well. I hopw VIKI team subs that drama fast… it is a very good drama… Plz help VIKI