Calm songs

Great Negative :ok_hand:
Finland has really good bands :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Definately! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I went to a concert of Lauri Ylönen’s band, The Rasmus, when I was living in Helsinki. And Ville Valo I once saw walking on the street …

1 Like

They have such wonderfully melancholic sounds
In their songs, I think it’s great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If they are exposed to darkness for a long time, Then the soul begins to whisper :pensive::heart:
Thanks for these bands Mirjam :heart:

1 Like

Found

And declared good :grin::blush:
2 Likes
1 Like

Oldies but goldies, as we in Germany say

4 Likes
1 Like

A song from 1985 with new arrangement

and another one from 1984

2 Likes

City :slight_smile:

And

:slight_smile:

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great song with great lyrics:

And Natalie Merchand solo:

2 Likes

Love her voice a lot. 10000 Maniacs with the Bruce Springsteen song Because the Night, not posting here because it isn’t a calm song.

2 Likes

Me too. And yes, Because The Night is a great song, also in Patti’s version, but even Natalie’s unplugged version is not really calm, haha.

And here’s Belly:

Throwing Muses:

Kristin solo:

Tanya solo:

1 Like

Was a bit hesitant to post this one because the middle section of the song gets lively, but it’s a gentle-lively, not too much, then the song goes back to being very calm and contemplative.

1 Like

The animation in this video is of Goblin: The Great and Lonely God. The song is so calming to me.
2 Likes
1 Like

Within the first few seconds of listening to this, my soul feels at peace. I just wanted to share :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is that what I think it is on your profile picture?

1 Like

Hehehe if you think that the guys are BTOB, then you’re correct!!! I really like your profile picture, too! Once his new drama is out, I’m going to watch it :smiley:

So beautiful, calming, and peaceful.

Thanks to @helenama73_911’s latest post, I’ll be checking out more of the posts in this thread. :blush::sunflower:

1 Like

Ooh I hope you enjoy the songs! :smile::smile::blush::blush:

1 Like