Can someone explain this to me about kinnporsche?

if porsche was hired to be kinn’s bodyguard because he can fight, then why is it always the other way around?

3 Likes

Ah? the other way around? what are you trying to say?

in the rest of the drama porsche is always in trouble getting kidnapped, beaten up etc and it’s always kinn who saves him, if porsche was hired as kinn’s bodyguard…then how is it that kinn is always the one saving porsche?

2 Likes

That’s a question that all of us, KinnPorsche lovers, have always been asking. And there’s still no answer :joy:

2 Likes

that’s true, i rewatched it twice trying to figure that out :joy: it was one of the most hilarious dramas i’ve ever watched and that amulet i don’t think i can ever forget it in my life and also how in the world did it end up in kinn’s mouth when he threw it at him? ig some questions are unanswerable :joy:

Because of the stereotyped BL roles, where one partner has to be more manly and the other one the “wifey”. Things that make Western viewers puke - or at least laugh, because in our society we have gone past that mentality long ago.
Kinn is the top, the one who penetrates, if you get my gist. Therefore he has to be the more manly, the stronger, the taller and yes, the savior …
Although this drama was celebrated for overturning to some extent those disgusting clichés, there are still some vestiges left - both regarding the main couple and the secondary.

4 Likes