Can someone help me find what drama this was?

I watched this YEARS ago, so I don’t remember much but…

I remember this scene where the girl was being bullied in school (think it was college) and the bullies wet her gym clothes so when it was time for gym she had to wear her school clothes but got in trouble by the teacher and had to run in her school shoes. They ended up hurting her ankle or something so she went to the nurse and had to wear slippers in class and ended up being embarrassed or something. Can anyone help me find this drama??

I believe it was chinese…

More info I vaguely remember: I think in the first episode the main male lead arrived at the school in a super cool red car, with lots of people surrounding it when he arrived because he was popular and a random girl started being made fun of but the main female lead stepped in for her…

3 Likes

@lutra might know…

No, sorry, even it sounds familiar, not my favorite genre and I have not watched that many C-dramas in the past.

1 Like

boys over flowers???

No, it’s alr, it happenss, i appreciate it though!

It wasn’t boys over flowers no…. But thank you!

1 Like

ok! it was just a thought

1 Like

Just write whatever other detail you remember - song, hairdos, a support character, a pet, teacher, parent, …

It might trigger the memory of someone, who doesn’t recall this one scene …

I think in the first episode the main male lead arrived at the school in a super cool red car, with lots of people surrounding it when he arrived because he was popular and a random girl started being made fun of but the main female lead stepped in for her…

If you remember the girl’s hairdo, it would help a lot, short, bangs, ponytail, bun, whatever, …

I guess we can rule out Autumn Concerto then because his car was yellow.

With a red car I only recall

In this one the FL was indeed bullied as she didn’t belong to the upper class, and it has a red car, the ML was popular, so far it fits, but I still doubt it is the one you are looking for, as it is Korean.

I think the girl had long hair and bangs, I believe her hair was dark, but yeah, that wasn’t it… This might be totally hopeless since I think it’s just a really old C-Drama, I appreciate all the help I was able to get though!

@jsiahdck0_974

Was it Never Gone?

I vaguely remember that the female lead was bullied in Episode 2 or something. It may not be. I was just trying here.

1 Like

It wasn’t this one either but I really appreciate you trying! I might just end up checking all these suggestions and give up on finding the one I’m looking for…

1 Like