[Solved] Can't renew my Viki Pass

Hey guys!

I had a busy year with my college and unfortunately, I lost my QC status.
Now I am finally back but I can’t access any project because it says that I don’t have Viki Pass. So I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem, because how can I complete the 500 subtitles if I can’t even access my own projects!?

Thank you ^^
Leticia

If you lost your QC status I’m afraid you’ll have to start from scratch again. So that means you’ll need to write 3000 subs to get a new QC status. And you can only get them by working on projects that are available to you right now. Once you have done that, you can probably go on with your other projects (unless other team members have already completed them).
An alternative could be to buy a new Viki Pass so that you immediately have access to your old projects (unless the license is expired) again and can start working on them again and so gain your new QC status, after which you can exchange your paid Viki Pass for a free one.

1 Like

I did not look up your contribution count, if it is not just the bare minimum you can contact Viki directly and tell them your problem.
If they can’t you will have to look for a project you can access, usually there are some dramas with many episodes, you can temporarily help them out.

This is usually a good place to go

1 Like

That’s fortunately not true. She just has to make 500. See here:

3 Likes

I have just contacted them. Thank you. :slight_smile: