Cause is too cold for me here šŸ„¶

I live in a hoodie year around. Air Conditioning makes me cold. I love the hoodies with thumb holes! I am kind of obsessed with them. I think HOT tea with lemon and honey or cider. I sometimes just run good hot water from the tab and put my hands in it until I warm up. Soaking your feet in Warm water. I have not invested in an electric throw yet but I might.

Weighted blankets are also good for warmth and anxiety

3 Likes

I hope your home is in a good location away from the path of the :cyclone: cyclone. In that case, count it bearing through the hardship of the cold as a blessing. If your home location is not safe, I would leave with the family to a designated safe location.

Is this your first cyclone experience?

Drink hot beverages a lot during this time. If you have :socks: socks, :gloves::boxing_glove::smile: gloves, :scarf: scarfs, and a :billed_cap: hat, use them a lot.

Stay away from windows, and using too much electronics, or lighting anything with open fire, :fire::izakaya_lantern::candle: where the wind is strong.

4 Likes

yes is my first iā€™m live near of the sea like 40 minuties soā€¦ is a little bit scary hahaā€¦ iā€™m gonna do this thanks^^ :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

omg you need to go to another area or high in the mountains. close to the sea, cyclones cause havoc. in my island i was very close to the sea and we always left to other relatives house, that lived up in the mountains until the cyclones was over.

3 Likes

keep curtains closed at all times and depending when the cyclone passes, if itā€™s at night have a torch ready or keep your cell phone charged for the light in case the cyclone knocks out the power grid and there is no light.

6 Likes

Let us know when you reach a safe location, and how that area is affected. Keep in touch with us until itā€™s safe again, just in case.

3 Likes

Wait WHAT is there bad weather - whatā€™s happening? I have been in Cat 5 Hurricanes

4 Likes

I think so, she said she saw on the news that theyā€™re going to get another cyclone bomb south east of Sao Paulo. The cyclone bomb being the same weather that hit Brazil last year.

5 Likes

Oh WOW - BE SAFE

4 Likes

3 Likes

yes^^ iā€™m near but i little bit far of the center but 40 minuts is i little distanc

3 Likes

Are you sure this is a safe location?

3 Likes

i think soā€¦ but i think my house is safeā€¦ you know made of brick go

3 Likes

Everything turn out OK? With the Storm?

1 Like

they say the winds are the speed of a hurricane. Weather models indicate that this cyclone will be quite intense, and some simulations show characteristics similar to a cyclone bomb, already when the system is on the high seas, i think is gonna end in the next days

1 Like

How is Everything Going???

1 Like

Is sad to say, but stayed too colddddd! The weather here is four days cold and one day hot, is so strange is cold but two days ago i give a bath in my turtle because we recived two days with a warm weather and i bath my dog, my turtle and in my rabbit house, but the cold are coming again, and my mom gonna buy two warmer one for my room and one for my mommy and my dad room^^ iā€™m i can pass this winter warm and i cannot cry because we have more two winter months :rofl:
I will give you more news as time goes on this is what happened so far ^^

1 Like

the weather is sooo bad

1 Like

but i can survive with a warmer^^ FIGHTING!

2 Likes