Cdramas galore

I don’t think I have been on here for quite some time. “amazon Prime drama”
called Miss truth, almost like Imperial coroner. the actors are a great bunch, the young man he has played in a couple of dramas here, but just don’t recall when & where. anyway thought I’d share this one with y’all

he played in the taoism grand master… tim pei I requested this today. so hopefully it will come on Viki

4 Likes

I got another one, I watched princess agents and never finished it, now discover it isn’t here now, did it lose its license??

2 Likes

Not here anymore! W :astonished: W! Shocking! It grossed billions of views world-wide!

2 Likes

was shocked too , wanted to finish it

1 Like

It’s gotta be somewhere online, I know Marcus on yt is one of their biggest fan.

1 Like

I do ;like Marcus!!

1 Like

You know a drama is good, when years later, with just one look, you can remember so many details of the story. I Love this drama. :blush: :heart: :+1:t5:And I promise, I haven’t rewatched it since my first watch.

2 Likes

How old was that post? lol It was a cute show. One of Li Hong Yi’s early shows

2 Likes

I think its still on Viki, and yes a cute drama

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter,
Yes, it’s currently on Viki, worth the watch, and a rewatch too! In this show, as in other shows, when the bad guys act sooo! :rofl: Good! In their role of a bad character, I add them to my list of celebrities here on Viki. :wink:

A very adventurous drama too. . . :blush:

1 Like