Celebs In Your Threads - Incognito?

I was talking about this one I saw on June 18, 2020 almost 2 months right after spending quarantine time back in April with ex and family. They look very loving together.

1 Like

Not in my threads but once when I was working retail Goldie Hawn came in to do some shopping, she was so sweet. And of course where there’s Goldie, Kurt Russel isn’t far behind.

Another time a family asked me for directions so I offered to give them a ride up the hill. At the time I didn’t watch much tv, one of the guys sitting in the back was trying to get me to recognize his brother, it wasn’t until years later I realized who it must have been. Cute blonde guy, starred in Harper’s Island. I had Matt Barr in my car.

7 Likes

Wow that was really awesome!

4 Likes

Ha! (≧▽≦) Ha! Ha!haHa! :smile:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: If they read this post :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Goldie Hawn is another of my down to earth stars, not all caught up in superficiallity.

:grin::grin::grin: If Matt Barr and his brother remember that day, they’ve got to think of you every time :blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

Bruce most definitely has a type (✿^‿^)

3 Likes

Poor Mr. Russell, I hope he wouldn’t feel like an after thought, but for me it was all about Goldie, plus I spelt his name wrong. oops. :woman_facepalming:

It would be memorable, how often do you ask someone for directions and they give you a ride, I also had to quickly move booster seats to make room. But the conversation might have been one he wanted to forget, he seemed slightly embarrassed, not that I didn’t know him, but that his brother was trying to explain who he was.

3 Likes

:smile: Yea! I figured. No harm, no foul. You my dear, have a bigggggg <( ̄︶ ̄)> heart :heavy_heart_exclamation: (•‿•)

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad in my area we have such a big influx of actors/actress (especially from shows) some moved to this area, the moment they started building 1 and 3 million dollar condominiums. Also, in this area they filmed lots of movies/shows etc…so you see the crews filming and the dressing RB’s the actors change or rest (I peeked through a window and saw Lucy Liu) I felt so bad to invade the privacy like that…:worried::worried: I hope she didn’t get mad at me. I thought I was going to see just the make up chair, and staff.

Anyway, most of them smile as we pass them by, and my daughter always says; Mom, you know who just smile at us? Nope, I don’t. She forgets I don’t watch shows so the only one I recognized so far are a few (mainly older). I have seen Alec Baldwin and present wife riding in a bike they waved and said Hi so loud…Robert De Niro, and Woody Allen and young wife (no kids with them) My daughter use to be part of the staff of TRIBECA FILM FESTIVAL so you get to see many actors young and old, and I also saw the young guy from SPIDERMAN. Feel blessed to have the pleasure to be around them and most of them are simple, sweet and so down to earth.

All this went on before the pandemic of course. I hope those days come back to us

4 Likes

Not exactly incognito :disguised_face: but interesting! You can find her on #YT. :wink::ok_hand:t5: & #IG
Screenshot_20211205-124346_YouTube
Screenshot_20211130-201850_YouTube

1 Like

What about you? Share your story Viki fan :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ How about it? Do you have an incognito story to share? :coffee: Tea time!

This thread is about an incognito story, I’ve created a separate thread to share their real life celeb encounter stories.

1 Like