Channel Manager New rules / No changes

My post is not intended to slander or criticize anyone. It’s mainly about what’s been happening lately, or rather for a long time. honestly, I hoped that it would change thanks to the new rules. However, they only made the whole situation worse.
In order to become a channel manager now, you have to reach a certain level, which is literally impossible, because the same people are chosen for this position all the time. As I mentioned, I don’t hold a grudge against anyone, but when I hear a person who is chosen all the time, writes that they applied like everyone else and the staff chose, and two people appear as CM, it’s quite clear that they were chosen because they wrote a private message to the staff. Like most people, I’ve been on viki for some time now, I finish my projects, I don’t take more than I do. I try to do something for fans conscientiously and thoroughly, so I rarely apply for CM, but when I do, I’m constantly rejected, and the return messages include the same people who are chosen all the time. I don’t know if viki doesn’t see this problem, or maybe she doesn’t want to see it, and the new rules are a perfect excuse not to explain themself. But I would like to see how to reach the appropriate level without literally having the chance to climb up and do something new. Because it’s impossible, you can’t make something out of nothing. Personally, I’m going to finish my current projects and disappear, because for me such inequality is too much, but I hope that viki staff will at least look down from their high chairs and think about what’s going on. It’s literally splitting the community, what’s not good.
I hope I didn’t offend anyone, because that wasn’t my intention. I wish you smooth projects and great team work.

5 Likes

One suggestion would be that a vikier can be a manager ONLY twice in a whole year. That’s when they’ll have to be very selective in applying for a position.

3 Likes

The maximum is now six and someone already got 7…

5 Likes

Pardon? You have said 6?
Where is the link of that post? I haven’t seen the new rules

OMG! This year I have 0 but I have only applied 3 times :roll_eyes: Oh well. Waiting for at least 1 chance this year.

I guess it is not the number of times you apply.

EDIT:
Thanks to the vikier who sent me this:

2 Likes

I saw it too and many many more, so those rules are going to the basket I guess

1 Like