Check your love percentage with your Bias,oppa,yoona etc

https://www.lovecalculator.com/

4 Likes

Ahhh, so sad! My dearest hubby and I are fated to ZERO % compatibility! and we lasted 22 happy years not knowing this! :laughing:

I’ll hafta play with this now,

uh… Maybe not… (The ghost of my hubby is looking over my shoulder asking, “What are you doing?” ) :eyes: :eye: :scream: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh damn, this is actually preTTY accurate! :joy: I have a 98% compatibility with Lee Joon Gi!! :laughing:
The funniest part is that when I first got into learning Korean, I ‘adopted’ a Korean name (supposedly a huge trend) using an online name-creator. So now I have TWO chances at getting these relationships to work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I already know what my chances are with So Hyun…

2 Likes

:rofl: As we say on the rez, “That’s a gooder one!”

Yea. I can’t really play that cuz it is just too weird. I am waaaaAAAaayyy older than those kids. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :scream: :sunglasses: :rofl:

3 Likes

I just yell at the screen to project to the calculator that my name I’m typing in is the same name as when I was 21 and that it should take that into consideration, I think it may have worked as it reckons I have a 58% chance of success but being so borderline stressed the importance of communication with the crush, but I started to suspect if it’s not just a generic answer as it made no mention how I’m supposed to do that with her bodyguards in place.:thinking:

3 Likes

well that calculator told me to spend more time communicating with Ji Chang Wook how did it know I stopped watching his dramas??!!

3 Likes

My hubby and I have 91%, woohoo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ll check it now, @kdrama2020ali you too check it.

IMG_20210905_220305

2 Likes