Chicago Typewriter New EPs [Solved]

Is it just me or the episodes 9 and 10 of Chicago Typewriter are not as HD to me, the audio a bit muffled at times and the opening credits disappeared? They’re not the same as episodes 1-8 and I’m a bit disappointed by that. I know this sounds that I’m being nitpicky about the littlest things but I’m paying Viki pass for the show and I’m kind of disappointed when the quality of the video dropped down. It’s like I’m watching on KissAsian or something. Really preferred it when there were the opening credits. I hope Viki does something about this. I really love this show!! T_T

2 Likes

Could it be that you watched them too early? The HD version gets uploaded a little later.

2 Likes

I also watched the drama today and it was not in HD, although I just gained by Viki Pass. It didn’t work…I
actually not sure if this is a problem or it is because we have watched it early…I totally agree with you, this drama terribly addicting!!!

1 Like

Well, you will find out if you watch again a bit of the episode that was not in HD after half a day and see if there is any difference.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I will do that… Actually I don’t mind much, I am just proud seeing the drama on Viki, especially since I am one of the Arabic subtitlers , so yeah … I just voiced my opinion since another person was suffering from the same problem. Anyway, thank you for replying and helping!
:grinning::blush:

Ohhhh I just rewatched and yep, you’re right! The opening credits are back and it’s completely fully HD now! I’m so glad!! Thank you for letting me know that it changes after a while of uploading :smiley:

2 Likes

I watch on TV through chromecast everything is perfect except one thing is that sometimes turns into SD for a while, however it backs to HD later.

1 Like