Chinese Celebrities C-Pop/ C-drama/ C-models

I haven’t watch any of the drama starring Jasper Liu but I watched his variety show with Lee Seung Gi on Netflix.
I am going to mention Deng Lun, Yang Zi, Li Xian and Xiao Zhan.
I first saw Deng Lun in a drama My True Friend, he have such perfect smile and I love his mono lids (am I being weird?) not to mention the acting! It led me to Ashes of Love.
DengLun2

denglun1

I did not know until then Yang Zi was also in the drama, Go Go Squid anyone? And of course Li Xian! I adore both! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
gogosquid2
She is so pretty!
YangZi1

YangZi
I love Li Xian in Medical Examiner Dr. Qin. I will watch Tientsin Mystic next.
LiXian

LiXian1
I first saw Xiao Zhan in The Untamed and Oh My Emperor and currently watching The Wolf.
XiaoZhan1

XiaoZhan
Yang Zi and Xiao Zhan have upcoming drama together!!!
theoathoflove
Feels like everybody in my list have links one way or another lol…
Okay! enough flooding! :smiley:

7 Likes

You are not being weird at all. Just expressing a preference is all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

true!! I too love GO GO SQUID AND YANG ZI AND SAW MY MOWGLI BOY!!

2 Likes

Omgggg my boys from UNIQ!!!

2 Likes

My favourite Chinese celebrity is WANG YI BO. I’ve been a fan of his since he debuted in 2014. He is so multitalented that I never get bored of him. He acts, sings and dances, as well as being a member of the china national team of professional motorcycle racing. and a spokesperson of many brands (21 if I am not mistaken). He also skateboards.
And more importantly, he is so HANDSOME and CUTE
Screenshot_20201031-204953
Here is a list of the dramas he acted on so far:

• Love Actually (2017)
  • When We Were Young (2017)
  • Gank Your Heart (2019)
  • The Untamed (2019)
  • Legend of fei ( 2020)
  • My strange friend (2020)
  • Being a hero (2021)

He has 2 upcoming dramas: Private Shushan Gakuen and Feng Qi Luo Yang
His latest single “Rules to my world” is a must recommend for me!
Hope you can check him out!

6 Likes

Yess!!! I’m watching Arsenal Military Academy right now, and the two seem so good together as actors.

Omg!!! I’ve literally only watched Xu Kai dramas for the past few months. First it was Court Lady and then it was Ancient Love Poetry (with Zhou Dong Yu) and also Falling Into Your Smile and now I’m watching some of his older dramas!!! My life has been like bombarded with him recently.

3 Likes

Quite the same I watched Falling Into Your Smile and now I’m watching Arsenal Military Academy because of Xu Kai. But I find this drama very interesting for the historical aspect but also because there are women who have important roles. They are leaders who do not depend on men. But what a lot of one-way love there is in this drama!