[Chinese Drama] Xiaoju's Spring - Looking for subber, moderators and segmenters

That will be nice send me a Pm please :smiley:

I can sub english to indonesia

I can segment or sub from english to arabic, please PM :blush:

Hi everyone! We need Korean - English subbers for the Three musketeers very urgently, because the owner didn’t grant a license for QC’s worldwide…pls help?!
http://discussions.viki.com/t/kor-eng-subbers-urgently-needed-for-the-three-musketeers/3856

1 Like

anyone needed a subber from Chinese to English; Tagalog to English. please get in touch with me, I’m available…

Hi,

We looking for Chinese-English subber for Sonic Youth!!

Sorry, I can’t send for you a PM, but Bugs wouldn’t let me log in.
Are you interested?

Or:

I subbmitted a channel yesterday:

Any Lies Can Become True with Ella Chen and Chris Wu.

The story is about Sun Zhen 孫真 (Ella Chen), an author, whose life hasn’t been going so smoothly. Her novel which she has spent many years in writing didn’t get approved by the publication office and she also got dismissed from her part-time job as a private tutor. That led her to not having any money to pay for her rent. Sun Zhen is someone who doesn’t like following the trend, as she thinks it is very superficial. She has a younger brother Sun Ping that she has to take care of so although she dislikes the work by author X she still forged the identity of X. She later got unconsciously attracted by Xiao An, who works at the publication office.
Sun Zhen has a boyfriend of 2 years Wei You Liang 魏友諒 (Chris Wu) a news reporter. They were planning to get engaged and to him his girlfriend is his driving power in life. After Sun Zhen started to use X’s identity their relationship went downhill. He didn’t understand why Sun Zhen wanted to follow the shadows/footsteps of X but despite that he still couldn’t let go of the relationship and start another.

This show isn’t licensed at the current moment, and I wait for approval the channel, but if it will be approval, I’d appreciate it if you join the channel.

Have a nice day!

Szandra

Hello, I can sub for english-chinese, pm me if you need help!

Hello! I’m szandra, one of the Channel Managers for the taiwanse drama “Sonic Youth”
I’m looking for Chinese to English Subbers for this Taiwanese Drama (that already finished airing) :
http://www.viki.com/tv/24887c-sonic-youth7
Please send me a PM when you want to join the Team.
Have a nice day!

Hello! :smile:
Can you subtitle from Spanish to English? It’s a Venezuelan telenovela.

Can you subtitle from Spanish to English? It’s a Venezuelan telenovela. :smiley:

Can you subtitle from Spanish to English? It’s a Venezuelan telenovela.

If you looking for Malay-English or English-Malay subber ~ i would like to help

I can translate from english into german or turkish :smile: !

I am looking for subbers, moderators and segmenters for City for the sun. If you are interested please send me PM. Thanks for reading.

I can sub Korean-English.

i can help with english portuguese sub :grin:

HI !!
if you need a english-french well i’m here smiley

Hi ! I look for Pinoy movie with good quality but it’s a little hard… Where i can find that ? :cry:

Hey,
I need help translating Seonam Girl’s High School into turkish
You can translate whenever you want there is no part division here is the link:
http://www.viki.com/tv/25882c-seonam-girls-high-school-investigators
If you have questions, ask me PM

I can help subtitle from English to Italian, please contact me!