Viki

Chinese-English subbers, are you looking for a new C-drama or Tw-drama subbing project to join? Come join us! :D

Hello, I’m new to this, but I would love to help in subbing! (am fluent in both Simplified Chinese and English)

Hi! Are you still looking for volunteers to subtitle chinese to english? Thanks!

Hi,

Are you still looking for volunteers? Would be happy to help

Hi, I think Channel for the drama Sm:)e they are looking for more English subbers and segmenters.

Here is the link

Channels needing help in segmenting, subbing or transcribing

The channel for the Chinese drama The Brightest Star In The Sky needs subbers and Segmenters.

The channel for the Chinese Drama All I want for Love is You needs subbers and segmenters.

Hello!

I would love to be able to sub for you guys if possible. I can translate to English, Korean and Chinese if need be!

Thank you so much!

Hannah

I would like to help translate from Chinese to English. Let me know if my help is needed!

Hi, I would like to help any c-drama with subtitling, I’m fluent in both mandarin and english and can write well, let me know if I’d be of any help :)))

I just need someone who can fill in the last needed % Hot-Blooded Youth.

Hi, I’m fluent in english and mandarin, will I be of any help in the last %?
Thanks.

If there are any projects that ever need an English to Chinese or Chinese to english translation please let me know!

i would love to help subtitling Chinese-English

I like to help with chinese-english.