Christmas wishes to the ones that celebrate the season

and I do not know all these languages, I seen this and thought why not!! so my wishes to you, have a great one

15 Likes

For you too! :confetti_ball::fireworks::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Interesting how they wrote “Merry Christmas” phonetically in English (Sung Tan Chuk Ha) instead of writing it in Korean (성탄축하).

At any rate, Merry Christmas to you, too!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was simply a stylistic choice to use Latin for all the celebratory greetings. People on the Internet wouldn’t be able to read them otherwise.

May the Winter Holidays bring you joy, health and lots of presents :santa: :gift:

2 Likes

Thank you for posting it. It’s an awesome way to discover how people across the planet greet each other during the Winter Holidays.
May the Season treat you well, with plenty of health and gifts.

2 Likes

Happy Holidays! :santa: :gift: :tada: :sparkler:

2 Likes

For you too! :christmas_tree::confetti_ball::fireworks:

2 Likes

thank you for a nice response, I thought it was interesting, and all of you Merry Christmas & Happy New Year as well. have a great day!

2 Likes

It will finally be a Merry Christmas in my house too since my aunt is out of her comatose state (after emergency heart surgery), and is sitting down in her bed (although she still has the thoracostomy and needs rehabilitation but she’s alive and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! to all who prayed for this Christmas miracle.

A word of advice: My aunt was a heavy smoker and it almost cost her, her life. If you smoke I PLEAD to you to stop now before is too late. What my aunt has suffered can NOT be described in words and I just hope no one here smokes (one cigarette a day is even too much).

MY Christmas wish to all is that you ALL have abundant blessings in health, prosperity and love. May this coming year make all your wish come true. MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR to EVERYONE.

2 Likes

so glad for your miracle, yes realy wish people woud stop smoking, I also have seen sme people pass due to heavy smoking, and you too have a great awesome christmas!!

1 Like

Fröhliche Weihnachten wĂŒnsche auch ich :slight_smile:
:santa: :Weihnachtsbaum: :Herz: :Herz:

3 Likes

I think this is a form of German?

1 Like

Yes it’s German :blush:

I wish, happy Christmas :heart:
It is so o.k.?
Sorry, my English is very bad :grimacing:

2 Likes

Season Greetings to everyone out there as well.

Tammy

4 Likes

you did very well!! your English is just fine!

1 Like

Thanks angelight, for you and your family too.

It’s so nice that your aunt seems to be on the way of recovery :confetti_ball:

1 Like

:joy: Thirty Jears ago, i write in English Schoolenglish, it’s a long Time :flushed: :sweat_smile:
Thank you, for your nice Words :heart: frustrierter Schriftsteller :smiley:
Lg

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! :sparkling_heart::people_hugging:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

In Czech, it states only “We wish you a Happy” and Christmas “Vanoce” is missing, lol.

1 Like