Collection of LGBTQIA+ Content on Viki

Topic to find and let people know about LGBTQIA+ Content on Viki (old, on air and coming soon).
Before you people come to say “there’s BL chat and LGBT chat” this is not a chat.
Is a place to find the links to the channels with dramas/movies/variety shows/reality shows etc that has any content related to LGBTQIA+.
We have many many manyyyy posts about non diversity content and few posts about the rainbow.
This post is for the ones who like to watch diversity. If you don’t like it, that’s ok. Just go the other 84,000 posts that are not about that.
You can post any channel here that has any sign of LGBTQIA+
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, polyamory, and more themes including hinted, supporting and guest characters, non-canon, and gender-bending. Any drama that shows this diversity goes.
This is not a chat tread, only a place to post and to search for content on Viki that has any LGBTQIA+ in it, but if you feel like talking and commenting about any of the channels listed you are welcomed.

7 Likes

Aside from having a very unique plot, it has a trans woman that really made me cry and be surprised. It was the first kdrama I watched that had any trans character.

3 Likes

This prince was really ready to be with the one he loves. <3

1 Like

The very first korean reality show about LGBTQIA+ people finding love <3

First korean reality show about all man all love ^^

1 Like

Need it for my region

1 Like

This one definitely got me!! I really liked it and also recommended it.
It’s good to see more content like this coming from Korea. Don’t you think? It’s lovely :heart::relaxed:

1 Like

Coffee Prince has the ultimate type of love: he didn’t care what his love’s gender was.

I forgot about the trans lady in “It’s Okay, That’s Love”, although it’s one of my absolute favorite dramas, together with CP.

Even though you can’t find it on Viki, “Itaewon Class” had a trans person and the way they interacted with the sociopathic main female character was breathtaking - from judgment and misunderstanding, to full acceptance. You have to love that!

2 Likes

Includes asexuality.

1 Like

This was the most significant love proof of all <3

Now I’ll have to give it another try :sparkles::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Too bad :frowning:

This was a surprise in a good way.

2 Likes

Why is Mama Fujoshi not in this conversation? LOL!

2 Likes

I agree completely LoL