Comparison between NX and Viki subs

@my_happy_place

When you say 1; you mean 1 point contribution count? Where can I find the new rules now? I read here that segmenters don’t get credit for adjusting the segments, and I wonder what they gain by doing that. I am glad that when it comes to editing Moderators won’t get CC since some ppl. here took my subtitle added an [a] or a period [.] and my whole subtitle was changed to the person who did that small 1 word editing. It used to give me high blood pressure since there were several moderators obsessed with my Spanish subtitles, and wanted them in their name so they would stalk me plenty of times (I have evidence and submitted some many years ago) they finally did something about that unfair situation going on in here. But I DO hope the good EDITORS do get CC for their work done since editing is a lot of work, and they have to get rewarded somehow.

Yes, exactly - one point of contribution count that will show up as one subtitle on your profile.

Honestly, I have no idea if or where this is posted on the site. I only know this through my own personal experience.

I also agree that it is really unfortunate that segmenters get no credit of any kind for adjusting segments. I really hope that Viki is working on a solution to that behind the scenes, but one never knows.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure these badly subbed shows were not something they produced.

1 Like