Consult Ninja Academy courses

Hello everyone!
Does anyone know when Ninja Academy courses usually start?

There is no start date; you have to apply.

Here is the link: https://nssacademy.weebly.com/

3 Likes

depends for everyone. but it takes some time and you must apply on the waiting list

3 Likes

The start is different as on every level there’s new sensei that wants to help the student by teaching. The best thing you can do whilst waiting is to look and read everything you can about segmentening. If you know more than one language why not try to find a team and translate (that’s what I did when I was in the academy waiting for my sensei).

3 Likes

Hello! I was already on the waiting list but I was asking to know more or less when to pay attention to the news from the academy
Thanks anyway for answering my message :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Great, thanks I’ll try it!

1 Like

Make sure to keep an eye on your Viki inbox, since that’s where you get a message when it’s your turn.
And yes, the Sensei’s have a limited amount of videos and of course have their own time schedule, so they work through the waitlist as students graduate / fail to respond so they get removed from the waitlist and they move on to the waitlist.

I can’t tell you how long this takes. Sometimes this goes a lot quicker and you only have to wait a few weeks while other times there are a lot of students and you might have to wait a few months.

Good luck with the program :blush:

3 Likes

Okay, I’ll keep an eye on Viki’s inbox, thank you very much for the advice and information! :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi karmaisacat, We do have a waitlist so it takes a little time to get started. Right now, the waitlist list is 3-4 weeks from when you sign up. You will receive a PM from the Sandbox Sensei you’ll be working with the information you’ll need to get started. You’ll have 2 weeks from the time you’ve received the message to respond and let us know you’re still interested. So just keep checking your Viki inbox every so often and respond to the message to get started. The heading will be NSSA SANDBOX Just send a return PM to this message and you’ll begin. Each time you return the assignment, the Sensei will look it over, give advice on what changes may be needed and let you know what to do next. I hope that answers your questions. If not, send me a PM directly.

5 Likes

Hello bjohnsonwong!
Thank you for giving me such a detailed answer. I will take these details into account so as not to miss the opportunity to participate. For now I can’t think of any more questions but I will be writing to you if any arise.
Again, thank you very much :ninja:
Greetings

2 Likes