طلب منكم بخصوص (CQ).......Asked you about (CQ)

**اهلا بكم جميعا أنا ساره من مصر وأشتركت بالموقع لكي أشاهد المسلسلات الحصريه ولكن فوجئت بأنها لا تعمل في بلدي بسبب حقوق الملكيه فقرأت عن عضوية ال (CQ) وبالفعل قمت بترجمة فيلم كامل وأجزاء من أفلام لم أكملها بعد.
لا أعرف ماذا افعل أيضا غير ذلك وقد قرأت عن أنه لابد من مراسلة فيكي لأخبهم بطلبي أن أصبح (CQ) ولا أعرف من أين أراسلهم.
وأريد أن أعرف منكم أيضا الي أي مدي سأقوم بالترجمه حتي أصبح (CQ) أرجو منكم الإفاده لأني اريد مشاهدة حلقات (The Heirs) بشده ومن لديه أي روابط لمشاهدة الحلقات فليساعدني بها.

Sarah Zaki

• Welcome to all of Sarah from Egypt and co-Active to watching serials exclusive and but I was surprised that it does not work in my country because I read about property rights of membership (CQ) and already I translated the entire movie and parts of films not yet completed.
    I do not know what to do also is that I have read about it has to be correspondent Vicki briefed them on my application to become a (CQ) I do not know from where Erazlem.
    I want to know from you is also the extent to which I’m going to translate to become (CQ) I hope that you take advantage of because I want to watch episodes (The Heirs) strongly and has no links to watch episodes Somebody help me out.

Sarah Zaki

You will have to finish 3000 subs at least first and then apply through the help center.
As for heirs, get your badge and you will be able to watch it here.

Thanks so much for answering me>
How i can get my page? sorry i haven’t any experience here.
How do I know that I have now 3000 subs?

This is your profile page:
http://www.viki.com/users/sarah_zaki