Dabbing Saves Lives

I was just informed this morning that my aunt passed away, and we won’t be able to see her or bury her by order of the coroner’s office.

She’s finally resting in peace and no longer suffering. I can only say to be extra cautious bc they are sending the patients home, and they are dying after doing so well.
I’m glad I got to comb her hair, make her comfortable, and said our goodbye about 3 weeks ago before she went into the Hospital from the nursing home.

I am terribly sorry. So many have lost their life. May she rest in peace. :sob:

Please look after yourself. Don’t wait for any prevention measures to go into effect. Health institution and world leaders are just as confused. You just do the best that you can to protect yourself, OK? You’re really important to me :confounded:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. :wilted_flower:

1 Like

I am saddened to hear this. I send my deepest condolence to you, it’s always sad to lose a family member under these circumstances even more so. Saying goodbye is a crucial matter for allowing the grief and overcome it. I wish you strength in these days.

1 Like

Thank you. She was a strong woman and fought with death since the end of November when she had the open heart surgery, and I know if it wasn’t for this virus she would be doing just fine. In a way I’m relieved that she’s no longer suffering, and she got to go home like she wanted to, to die at home. Sadly, her son was at work but knowing her, I know she wanted to be that way.

1 Like

@adrianmorales

Thank you, Adrian. So many more will lose their life before this nightmare is over. I can feel it, every time I step outside. I sense an evil surrounding us, just waiting for the right moment to snatch the life out of us.

Thankfully, I am calm and at peace with whatever happens since we all have a day to be born, and a day to die. Living in fear makes no sense since worrying won’t help us stay alive but can make more harm to our sanity and poor heart that can take so much anguish.

My ex- husband uncle, also died today, and 5 of his family members are in the brink of death, and I’m guessing he didn’t know he had covid19 and infected all of them. In my area so many has died bc they are seniors. The birds are not around anymore and you hear no singing and I wonder if they are dying too or are they hiding?

Oh that’s cool. That sounds like an own pet zoo :smiley: Do you have a house with own rooms just for pets and garden with pet playground as in some movies? :slight_smile:

I think they hide themselves because here it is the same. Since people aren’t allowed to be outside as before they are gone but they stay in private gardens when people give them food.

For me it looks as if they think it is too dangerous to be/stay at places humans avoid.

1 Like