Dabbing Saves Lives

You know how sometimes you just need to sneeze or cough, and you instinctively just use your hands to cover up your mouth? Well, please don’t do that. Start dabbing instead, sneezing and coughing inside your inner arm. Who knew that dabbing would one day save our life?

9 Likes

@angelight313_168 @sonmachinima @frustratedwriter @piranna @peggyroyster_409

Overcoming life’s tragedies through song and dance. I hope you like my little skit. I hope you find it useful too. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Love it! So creative and helpful tips too.

Thank God they just announced 74% of patients here in New York are been discharged, and deaths are going down.

My oldest daughter father in law who is 80 something years old was discharged today! My aunt 72 yrs. old was discharged last week, too. They both had covid19.

PS They did added that our life will never be the same and we will have to be very careful bc we can get a more deadly virus than this one. They believe we will have to use mask for many months still.

3 Likes

@adrianmorales you are so funny, I admire your humor!!
But even sneezing and coughing in your elbow and tissue does not guarantee any droplets/dust particles to fly away.

sorry it’s only in German

3 Likes

Knowing you Adrian I believe you was just trying to cheer us up in these bleak days. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face and also laughter. I loved the pic with the dogs. Adorable…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

now to learn more german!! hehehehe, I dikd understand some of it

4 Likes

Not to scare you, mask or no mask, but there will be a global shift in many things which is unavoidable and perhaps even due to many things going on on this planet, shift in power, home production, nationalism and who knows… likely a “turn of the century”… we have to go with the flow. Good luck and be well :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Mary, it’s never too late to learn something, I planed to learn Korean some time ago, have the book and CD’s, just never got quiet time to commit! But I learnt to write my name :wink: Stay healthy, you are such a quirky and a cheerful lady :hugs:

3 Likes

thank you! I do have a couple of places I can do that. so why not try!! think I will! again thanks yes you also stay healthy
[/quote]

3 Likes

Interesting video. Luckily I understand German. :sunglasses:

Meanwhile our government discourages the use of masks, they are not available here (even before all of this I never came across them in any store) and I don’t see anyone in my town wearing them (and quite frankly wouldn’t prefer to be the only one).
Anyways, I’m staying home most of the time.

1 Like

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Just wondering to which song you were sneezing, haha. :rofl:

2 Likes

So they both survived, right? That is great and see not everyone dies just because of being old! My mother always said no one dies before the time has come so it is some kind of fate when someone dies and that at each era there were always people who survived no matter if it was the plague or something else. So if someone’s time is over the person would die anyway, even without the plague but if someone’s time isn’t over the person will survive.

3 Likes

I watched a video yesterday from an author/coach/spirtual teacher and he said that everyone who can’t or doesn’t want to awake now will be lost in own fear and that this is a risk because people can’t do/solve a situation before the situation is real (e.g. like being worried about being infected/ill all the time even when they aren’t). He said people should focus more on the recent moment instead of losing themselves in fear and that this global crisis is also a chance to realize things that many didn’t think about before.

1 Like

@adrianmorales

Cute dogs :smiley: how many do you have?

1 Like

This reminds me of a Dutch saying:

afbeelding

A person suffers most from the suffering he fears.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. Of course, we still have to distance ourselves socially, although my doggos have absolutely no concept of that :dog: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. Six… I have six dogs. Also, two cats in the house and two more in the shed. :dog: :cat: :heart: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m super glad you liked it. Good to hear your family members are doing better. Please take really good care of yourself. :heart:

1 Like

Cat & Dog (TXT) :dog: :smiley_cat: :heart:

2 Likes