Viki

Dance Off: Which of Your Guys has the Best Moves!๐Ÿ˜

Aw! It makes me wish my knees still worked! :laughing:

I just took a Hip Hop Class and I thought I had Rhythm
Mad Mad Mad Props to these Kpop guys.

KPOP MADPROPS is my new saying

How HARD THEY WORK and I canโ€™t even learn I small bit of choreography!

RESPECT

KPOP MAD PROPS my 2 pm BOYS! How did you learn so many new songs and moves in just less than 100 days!??

Happy 4th!!!

These guys make me SMILE

Pinterest

Pinterest

Can someone talk to me about Shinee Minho!!!?? Does he ever have a shirt on! I donโ€™t know anything about him??

Lee Dong Wook GOT MOVES!

@porkypine90_261

You might need a tall glass of cold water poured on your head after that one!

Hyunjinโ€™s back! And, he comes back Playing with FIRE! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

He did his own choreography on this one.

Donโ€™t hold it against me, but I am unfamiliar with that person. Aside from the obvious in that video, I have to say that he has insanely long fingers. Iโ€™m not sure he intended for me to take note of this in his choreography, but they really stood out to me. (I may or may not have a thing for beautiful fingers)

Oh NO! We are somehow twins I think. I have a thing for hands. DO YOU KNOW MARCUS CHANG! Lost Romance - He has the most insanely beautiful hands I have EVER seen!!!

I do know him, and he is definitely on the list of most beautiful hands.

Her is his beautiful voice, beautiful body, and beautiful hands! I love him!

Pretty sure I have never seen more masculine beautiful hands ever - he should model with them

You have men with beautiful hands, and then you have men with beautiful hands holding a pen or pencil and drawing or writing something in a notebook. Like for real, who needs anything higher than a PG13 rating when I can have that? (Is that TMI? :blush:)

Holding anything in those hands - oh my gosh - I canโ€™t even! And the rain part AINT so bad either!!! Heโ€™s just gorgeous and his CD is in my CAR with Junho, Henry, Bii, and Jun K

Oh and a man that wears a ring or a bracelet or necklace well. Junho and Marcus do that WELL

And I find watches sexy - Iโ€™m weird

TMI - and when a man takes off a watch - HELLO

Heck yes!!!

Not weird in the slightest. Seriously, watches are super sexy.

Ugh, itโ€™s still a little too early in the day for all this. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::blush:

@my_happy_place
Iโ€™m seriously thinking we might be the same person!!! Itโ€™s starting to weird me out a little bit!

parallel universe

Youโ€™re not kidding. I hope you know it is all coincidental but totally true. There are more similarities I havenโ€™t even pointed out because I knew you would really start thinking I was a creepy stalker who was making things up.