Dance Off: Which of Your Guys has the Best Moves!😍

Well, he is tall & skinny, or does he have a certain way that he moves, I’m not positive what it is but he’s quite obvious to me too.

2 Likes

I have to admit his belly roll and smile! WELL, just! You know! I’m going to HELL

2 Likes

LOL … For a moment I thought you were wondering which one of US had the best dance moves! :joy:
It might be @porkypine90_261:wink:

3 Likes

I am dying these guys are OLDER in their 40s. That stage is NO JOKE. I have a family member in the music industry and I think he would be impressed by that. Yea! For Boy bands in their 30s and 40s! You guys go!

3 Likes

Junho is in PURPLE! Love this song!

2 Likes

What’s the name of the guy far left at 2:07? I only know Taecyeon, I also can recognize the guy from What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim, but I never remember his name.

2 Likes

You have WooYoung, Junho, Taecyeon, (One-Suit Guy is Chan-sung), NickHun, Jun K
I did that without looking!

at 2:07 in order it is Jun K, WooYoung, Junho, NickHun, Chansung and Taecyeon

2 Likes

I really can’t tell them apart from one MV to the next. I had them all wrong, except Taecyeon & Chansung. I was telling my youngest if I had to memorize NCT Dream & WayV I might forget my kids names. lol

3 Likes

1: He’s TALL
2: skinny
3:They jumped knee high.
4: Looks impressive.
5: Was waiting for one of them to konk their head on the ceiling.
6: They have good control.

오리집으러 가자!

:rofl: I like that song but I am like. “What? We just met! You want me to just up and go with you to your house? meh… I don’t think so.” :laughing:

THE WOLVES ARE CIRCLING! :rofl:

2 Likes

Weeeelllllll…Jumping around more or less to the rhythm might be a better description than ‘dancing’. :rofl: I’ve always liked to dance but I am no professional. But I come by my love of dancing naturally! My grandparents used to dance back in the Roaring Twenties - The Charleston and all those popular dances at that time. lol. When I was a kid, I used to watch my grandpa and wonder how he changed his legs because his hands didn’t let go of his knees. :rofl:

That Charleston was a pretty wild dance back in those days. :rofl: Lots of parents thought they were indecent dances. :rofl:

My dad’s parents were in Chicago back then and my mom’s parents were in San Francisco. Both ‘shakin’ places. Gramma Z used to go to a place called Earthquake McGoon’s which has been around a lot longer than the 60’s. Eubie Blake even came to pay respects at my gramma’s funeral.
https://exhibits.stanford.edu/sftjf/feature/earthquake-mcgoon-s
https://exhibits.stanford.edu/sftjf/feature/the-great-jazz-revival

Some other dances from that era. :smiley: Looks like SO MUCH FUN!

4 Likes

I’ll Be BACK

I’m Your Man

Remember 2PM has been on hiatus since 2016 or so! It’s time to see some new MV’s I can’t wait!

2 Likes

lol I was wondering why it died when I was watching it. You were still editing. :rofl:

UNCLE! I’ll come back later!

2 Likes

Sorry! I was watching I’m Your Man while editing! Hahahahaha! I love to watch them dance! Ok night night folks it is 12:20 here! More 2PM tomorrow!

2 Likes

I love EXO

I LOVE Them on the Rooftop
3 Likes

Oh kdramagirl… Lookie what I found for you! SAN cam! They’ve blocked out all the extraneous dancers getting in the way, who distract you from the Mountain view. :sunglasses: :fire: :fire_extinguisher:

2 Likes

I am running to get some Diet Mountain Dew for the Mountain View! I’ll watch when I get back!:purple_heart:

2 Likes

He is ONE Beautiful Man! And I enjoyed that immensely! Great Dancer!:fire:
I love his hair. Mine is now storm silver, purple and blue

1 Like

Love my Astro Boys and Cha Eun Woo!

Cha Eun Woo is ACTUALLY VERY TALENTED - plays piano, acts, sings, dances!

Love JinJin and Rocky too

3 Likes

OH MY! Great Voice and Great body! He works hard!

I just found out MORE about this singer WONHO! Was in Monsta X a group I really like. He was accused of something he didn’t do and was found innocent but he left the group. This song Losing You is BEAUTIFUL. WOW!

BIG Wonho fan NOW!

2 Likes