Dead fish kisses

Totally agree!

Sadly, that’s the reality.

That’s exactly what some Koreans ask too. But, yes, traditionally speaking, those who are “experienced” are the bad ones.

I think they still do that in some musical theaters, and I don’t mind that at all. haha
I would have loved to in a musical theater (if I had the talent! lol), but I would not want to kiss some random actors (even if they are the ML) for real. I guess it’s a good thing I’m not in it since the audience would have hated me for that! lol

True. This might be a better option. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but remember that K-dramas are first written for Korean audiences. It’s definitely changing though. I see girls taking charge more and more in many of these dramas, which reflects cultural changes. If you consider how much it has changed already, I don’t see why it wouldn’t change much more as the time goes by.

Like you said, they do sometimes show clothes bunched together next to bed to imply they had sex. Not everybody in relationship actually have sex even in their late 20s or early 30s. Just remember that Korea comes from a culture that does not condone pre-marital sex. Yes, of course, many do it in real life, but many also don’t want to openly admit it. So it’s not the drama, but the culture itself. Again, this is changing, too. But Korean views of dating/sex/marriage/pre-marital sex is not exactly the same as the Western views. Of course, I’m generalizing as everyone has a different view no matter what culture you come from. It’s just that generally speaking, Koreans are more “conservative” in this area.

1 Like

The series on the topic

I get that. But since this is the case, they shouldn’t be drinking that much. At least in dramas, we see a lot of accidental sex due to drinking. And it always results in pregnancy. Of course real life is not a drama, but (pregnancy apart) it’s not an unlikely scenario, is it?
I don’t drink, but my male friends who do tell me that quantity is important. If you drink a little bit it helps loosen you up, but if you drink so much that you have trouble understanding what you are doing and with whom, you cannot … how to put it in a genteel way … you are unable to have the essential prerequisite for sex. So how are these guys able to, after 6-9 bottles of soju…?
Whatever the case, if your society and your personal morals say that you should be in control and not do such random things like one-night-stands, then don’t drink. Because you never know in whose bed you are going to wake up the next morning. And this is not only true for Korea, of course.

3 Likes

And sadly, some people take advantage of girls who seem tipsy to drug them as well… really disgusting behaviour :sob:. Of course, you don’t need to be tipsy in order for them to drug you, but it seems to be their MO.

2 Likes

1:28 in and Lee Jong Suk - His surprise face when she kisses him!!! I love it!!!

1 Like

Yeah, these kind of kisses definitely warrant the surprised face :wink:

He’s the kisser - but YOWSERS
tumblr_c8320c4ea7400a12dda7e782f5ab8512_689404f9_400

Ok - An Incurable Case of Love - has me sold on the “press kiss” done right! This guy - Takeru Satoh is one sensual sexy hottie doctor that can lean in and flirt better than anything! His press kisses make you want to MELT - and DIE! So nope no 020 here ladies - this guy will make you weak in the knees!!!

RIGHT - @my_happy_place

2 Likes

If you’re going to have press kisses, everyone should take lessons from this guy. And he made the scenes so sensual, that I’m not even sure if I realized whether she was kissing back. It simply didn’t matter. He’s that good.

(What if we talk him up so much, but everyone else doesn’t feel it, @kdrama2020ali? :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

He’s OURS by default! RIGHT?

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali I found your response
Sharing?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I never share - who me??? I’m sharing the fact that he can kiss! :kissing_heart:
I can’t lose my CRED

1 Like