Delete multiple PM's at once, is that possible?

Since I’ve been away from Viki for a few months I have a lot of unread PM’s in my inbox. It’s impossible for me to answer them all so I want to delete a bunch of them and start kind of fresh.

Is there an option to do so? Or do I really need to delete them one by one?

And I’m sorry if anyone of you PMed me, please PM me again so I know which PM’s are still relevant :wink:

5 Likes

I’m glad to see you’re back. :smiley:

Unfortunately you’ll have to take the time to delete one by one.

4 Likes

Thank you, and yes I already had the feeling there was no other option…

4 Likes

I really hope that somewhere in the future they enable this option… This could be so handy

9 Likes

Laten we het hopen (let’s hope so).

4 Likes

Now my inbox is being mean, must reload everytime when I deleted a message. So annoying. Let’s try again tomorrow. Deleted about 50 now… still a lot to go. Most are duplicate finder messages. Really Viki should come up with a solution for that as well. I don’t need 10 PM’s someone wants to work on X. in language Y. One message is enough.

6 Likes

When you open the mail in a new tab, you can remove it from there and you don’t have to reload the page every time.

6 Likes

@dudie,
Yup, it really sucks, they do need to include the “select all” clear bubble with the drop down arrow menu for deleting multiple messages, not just announcements :expressionless:

Jiayo!! 佳友! - 화이팅!

2 Likes

My inbox is cleaned up. Finally! Unfortunately a few PM’s I wanted to reply got deleted as well because the inbox acted crazy but if it was important they will most likely PM again.

4 Likes