Describe a drama badly... (Game)

1. “Nevertheless”, maybe? I’m just taking a shot in the dark here, because I know there’s a lot of push and pull in that drama and I think the FL is an artist. I could be way off, not having actually seen it. :joy:
1 Like

Does anyone want to try guessing this C-Drama?

A whole school fails to recognize girl with a little bit of make-up on.

I just realized this totally sounds like it could be “True Beauty”, but it’s not. :joy:

3 Likes

Arsenal Military Academy?

1 Like

Good guess, but no. As a hint, she wasn’t in disguise as a man. :smile:

3 Likes

“Accidentally in Love”?

2 Likes

Yes! You got it! :smile:

1 Like

The FL is a calligrapher and the ML is a photographer. Does this help?

2 Likes

More Than Friends
i really never thought it would be that one because both of them liked each other while not admitting it

2 Likes

Yes! Correct! :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

2 Likes

This post will drop a link of this thread, in the thread created, but locked by @vikicommunity. :wink: @staff would need to add the ongoing games, by moving them from one category to the other, such as from social to games, or discussion to games.

@amm11

1 Like

I’m going to start with an easy one

A sensible young woman gets entangled with a group of snobby bullies after standing up to them, having a positive influence on their behavior, and then proceeds to fall in love with the one that is possessive and manipulative towards her rather than the one that treats her with respect.

3 Likes

This has to be “Boys over Flowers”, right? Just the perfect description of it. :smile: (I loved the C-Drama version of it, but I definitely had a little bit of second lead syndrome, even if the boys were a lot more tame than the Korean version. :joy:)

3 Likes

This was the best scene

tumblr_ba46d087d5790070c3ea43fe04b9cb76_7429b936_250

2 Likes

Hahahaha! Yes! That’s the best scene in all the version. I watched a compilation of all the kick scenes when I first finished “Meteor Garden” and sometimes go back to find it just for a laugh. :joy:

I haven’t played this game in a while, so I’ll add my own description. This one is fairly popular too.

A poor girl somehow manages to get herself to California. When back in Korea, two of the worst students in school fall in love with her and fight over her, because they’ve got nothing better to do, including study. Also, everybody is rich. :joy:

1 Like

Is this Heirs?

3 Likes

This one’s a C-Drama

After helping the boss’ sister, a young woman ends up having daily lunch dates with her boss, but is unaware she is

1 Like

Boss & Me?

1 Like

Yes, I was beginning to wonder if anyone else had seen it, lol

1 Like

Correct! :smile:

1 Like